Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 03-07-2012, 05:02 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Wonderfest 2012 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
DAMMIT! Now who we gonna get to clean up the mess?

Well...... since you're kinda like, the ROOKIE..... I'll give ya three guesses and the first two don't count
Old 03-07-2012, 06:48 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
Well...... since you're kinda like, the ROOKIE..... I'll give ya three guesses and the first two don't count
I was afraid of that....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 03-07-2012, 10:37 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man View Post
Fucking A, Need more time to recover form those blonde's cat sent me for the birthday...yea...that's it

George

They're ready for MORE
Old 04-13-2012, 08:14 PM
It's gonna get real now.

So, what are you guys hoping to score at WF?
Old 04-14-2012, 05:20 AM
Void where permitted

modelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of All

see the previous picture

Old 04-14-2012, 08:27 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Unless there's something new in Trek in 2500 scale then probably nothing except maybe some tools.

But you never know.....the only real purchases I've made in the past few years were some oddball items and my Iwata compressor/airbrush.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 04-14-2012, 11:38 AM
It's gonna get real now.

I'm leaning towards an airbrush myself.

Ed, i've repeatedly emailed the Apple Twins asking if they'd come to WF, but haven't gotten any response.

Last edited by The Cat; 04-14-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:50 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

Mainly a bunch of Eric's new kits.

I also want to see the kit of the Klingon D10 that's available before laying down my cash on it.

Other than that, not much. Don't have a ton of cash to spend this year.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:50 AM
Void where permitted

modelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of All

Quote:
I'm leaning towards an airbrush myself.

Ed, i've repeatedly emailed the Apple Twins asking if they'd come to WF, but haven't gotten any response.
Keep trying buddy !
Old 04-22-2012, 11:09 AM
SPACESHIP!

Blappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
Sure. And if you bedazzle it, it'll be GOLD!

GOLD I TELL YA!!!!

Yeah well only two people actually followed through and actually DID IT! Joe Brown and Me. Everyone else who said they would make a Bling-O-Prise protest model wimped out.

Last edited by Blappy; 04-22-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Old 04-22-2012, 11:30 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blappy View Post
Yeah well only two people actually followed through and actually DID IT! Joe Brown and Me. Everyone else who said they would make a Bling-O-Prise protest model wimped out.

Sorry bro'----I get so caught up in my chase for that ever-elusive Gold medal that I just didn't have time for something fun like that....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 04-24-2012, 06:30 AM
Lurker

Trekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant future

Quote:

You should have heard John Davis whining about both of your entries!
Old 04-24-2012, 06:19 PM
SPACESHIP!

Blappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekmanscott View Post
You should have heard John Davis whining about both of your entries!

I (politely) got shit from Brian Ludden too. It went something like. "We get the point now don't do it again."

Old 04-24-2012, 06:24 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
I (politely) got shit from Brian Ludden too. It went something like. "We get the point now don't do it again."

This coming from the guy who the year before (the year of the Blingoprize incident) told me that it was a good thing I provided construction notes for my X15 or it wouldn't have got Silver.

Old 04-24-2012, 06:31 PM

Qrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
So, what are you guys hoping to score at WF?

I've been on an extreme dry spell when it comes to buying anything so far this year I'm not sure. Jimi is just about the only one to give a heads up on what he's going to have. Last year there was an awesome Deja Thoris figure I wouldn't getting this year if possible. I did all my buying at either the meet and greet or in The party suite(What is the name going to be this year? I only remember Suite of the living dead which I think is what it was called in 2007).

I don't know. I'm really looking forward to WF, but ATM can't get excited to buy stuff