Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 05-29-2012, 07:01 PM
SPACESHIP!

Blappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of All
Default Re: Wonderfest 2012 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post

Like Cat said: "This is gonna make a great turd!"
That one's new to me!
Old 05-29-2012, 07:50 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blappy View Post
That one's new to me!
Me as well----funny as hell!

And true....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 05-29-2012, 07:52 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yungblut View Post
I told my wife about the cake and she said "OOOHHH YEAH!!! I got that last time and ate the whole thing!!! IT'S SO GOOD!!!"

So in a way my 5'2", very petite, wife called you both out...HEHE.

Frankly I'd get through 5 or 6 bites.
Yes. Yes she did....

Next time I'll get the small salad, then order dessert....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 05-30-2012, 06:00 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Like Cat said: "This is gonna make a great turd!"
Hmm....we're back to talking about someone's masters again?

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 05-30-2012, 06:10 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post
Hmm....we're back to talking about someone's masters again?
The masters aren't bad - the end product is though:

Master:

End product (part of):

Last edited by The Cat; 05-30-2012 at 06:17 AM.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:36 AM
My ass is itchy...

Old 05-30-2012, 06:43 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

Time to get out the monitor cleaner!
Old 05-30-2012, 06:50 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

I'm glad you like, but it isn't all that great really.

Symmetry issues and bubbles abound. There was too much pressure and I think I ripped my mold.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:52 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

I *knew* I should have bought one of those 'Reconstituted' Enterprises that Tracy was selling... some enterprising soul did and put it up on eBay.

Current bid with 4 days left? $100.00!!!

Damn, I coulda earned my money for next year's WF. LOL
Old 05-30-2012, 08:27 AM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
I'm glad you like, but it isn't all that great really.

Symmetry issues and bubbles abound. There was too much pressure and I think I ripped my mold.

Old 05-30-2012, 09:35 AM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zysurge View Post
I *knew* I should have bought one of those 'Reconstituted' Enterprises that Tracy was selling... some enterprising soul did and put it up on eBay.

Current bid with 4 days left? $100.00!!!

Damn, I coulda earned my money for next year's WF. LOL
I soo wish i could publicly claim that i did the master for that.
I don't want my name on the C&D when it gets issued though.

George

And you can follow Catalyst Creations on face book:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catalyst-Creations/345458355475644
Old 05-30-2012, 10:46 AM
Den Mother

Mark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond repute

For those of you that sat in on my painting flesh tones with Andrea paints demo in the suite here is a link to the porcelin pallettes I use:

http://www.jerrysartarama.com/discou...n-palettes.htm

Cheers,

Mark
Old 05-31-2012, 01:32 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yungblut View Post
I told my wife about the cake and she said "OOOHHH YEAH!!! I got that last time and ate the whole thing!!! IT'S SO GOOD!!!"

So in a way my 5'2", very petite, wife called you both out...HEHE.

Frankly I'd get through 5 or 6 bites.
And in a related story, I found out today that the new restaurant they're building 10 miles from my house is....

that's right....

Cheddars!

Looks like me and the Daughter are going out for dessert----I mean, dinner this summer.....

Old 05-31-2012, 06:07 PM

Disillusionist is a splendid one to beholdDisillusionist is a splendid one to beholdDisillusionist is a splendid one to beholdDisillusionist is a splendid one to beholdDisillusionist is a splendid one to beholdDisillusionist is a splendid one to beholdDisillusionist is a splendid one to beholdDisillusionist is a splendid one to beholdDisillusionist is a splendid one to beholdDisillusionist is a splendid one to beholdDisillusionist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
And in a related story, I found out today that the new restaurant they're building 10 miles from my house is....

that's right....

Cheddars!

Looks like me and the Daughter are going out for dessert----I mean, dinner this summer.....
Well, there used to be a Cheddars in Columbus.....but they closed it and turned it into a titty bar.

Maybe that's not such a bad thing...
Old 05-31-2012, 06:20 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusionist View Post
Well, there used to be a Cheddars in Columbus.....but they closed it and turned it into a titty bar.

Maybe that's not such a bad thing...
That's never a bad thing....