Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 01-17-2019, 08:53 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God
Default Wonderfest 2019 Suite

All:

We need to determine who is going to be in the Suite this year. AFAIK, here's the list so far:

Eric Lang (maybe)
Eric Lakie (maybe)
Jim Leary (confirmed)
Dwight Maxwell (confirmed)
David Lewis (confirmed)
Laura Malone (confirmed)

Anyone else?

Last edited by The Cat; 02-17-2019 at 10:40 AM.
Old 01-17-2019, 01:26 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Wonderfest 2019 Suite

I'd made the suggestion that Dave/Laura may want to take one of the rooms attached to the parlor for themselves. That way whoever is left can take the other room + parlor.

This year is just a bad timing year for me to make it and maybe the other Eric as well so that makes it expensive for everyone else.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 02-07-2019, 04:05 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

I talked it over with The Queen. We are cool with that arrangement. I'll make the reservations, if one of you Eric's would text me that code?
Old 02-10-2019, 12:26 PM
SPACESHIP!

Blappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
I talked it over with The Queen. We are cool with that arrangement. I'll make the reservations, if one of you Eric's would text me that code?
This reminds me of 2005. The Missus and I were in the one room and Rallymodeler, Jbot, and Griffworks were in the other room.

Funny Story about the weekend. The Missus is pretty sure that's the weekend our daughter was conceived. I do know I had the 7th floor that year.
Old 03-06-2019, 11:50 AM
The Kiwi

Location: Out there. Thataway. New Zealand actually. The country Universal Studios left off their globe...
Jim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to behold

Just throwing it out there, between possible job offers and a new lady in my life there's a chance I might not be able to attend...