Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Model Talk

Model Talk General Modeling Discussions

Old 02-02-2018, 10:07 AM

U-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Planned 2018 New Kit Releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCI-FI View Post
SCI-FI section lists:

Enterprise NCC-1701D 350 9 Kooperation

I'm guessing that's a typo....
I'd have to agree. My guess is that they meant 1/1400 scale.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:38 AM

U-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati God

February releases from HOBBYBOSS....

http://www.themodellingnews.com/2018...-february.html
Old 02-12-2018, 08:04 AM

Photos from the 2018 Nuremberg Toy Fair have started to surface.

Here's my initial intel report....

https://toylandhobbymodelingmagazine...toy-fair-2018/
Old 02-12-2018, 11:22 AM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all

I love this thread, it's like Christmas...
Old 02-15-2018, 09:52 PM

The list of 2018 releases from Cybermodeler Online...

https://www.cybermodeler.com/special...se_sched.shtml

Last edited by U-boater; 02-15-2018 at 09:54 PM.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:51 PM

ROUND 2 has officially announced, that they're going to produce a 1/350 K'Tinga Class Battle Cruiser.

http://www.collectormodel.com/round2....3SUQL9Td.dpbs
Old 03-04-2018, 08:30 AM

ATTENTION ALL RI PERSONNEL: Stand by for incoming intel photos from the Nuremberg Toy Fair 2018....

http://www.ipmsdeutschland.de/Ausste...ilder_AT_1.htm
Old 03-04-2018, 08:50 AM

A full list of all (known) 2018 model kit releases, from the 2018 Nuremberg Toy Fair.....

http://www.ipmsdeutschland.de/Ausste...18.html#table0
Old 03-04-2018, 07:20 PM

More intel photos from the 2018 Nuremberg Toy Fair....

http://www.ipms-deutschland.business...ilder_VH_1.htm
Old 03-04-2018, 07:21 PM

And still more intel photos from the 2018 Nuremberg Toy Fair....

http://www.ipms-deutschland.business...ilder_AE_1.htm
Old 03-04-2018, 09:21 PM

TazMan2000 is just really niceTazMan2000 is just really niceTazMan2000 is just really niceTazMan2000 is just really niceTazMan2000 is just really niceTazMan2000 is just really niceTazMan2000 is just really niceTazMan2000 is just really nice

Thanks for posting. A lot to see there.

TazMan2000
Old 03-05-2018, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazMan2000 View Post
Thanks for posting. A lot to see there.

TazMan2000
Thanks TazMan2000.

Many years ago, I was awarded the title of "Resin Illuminati's Official Scout Ship", by the mighty, and magnanimous "The Cat".

Since then, it's been my pleasure and privilege to seek out, and announce all the cool new stuff in the modelling realm that I could find.

Last edited by U-boater; 03-05-2018 at 07:10 AM.
Old 03-05-2018, 07:26 AM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all

And your scouting expeditions are sincerely appreciated.
I go through every "upcoming models" link, making a basic schedule for model projects for the year...
Old 03-06-2018, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCI-FI View Post
And your scouting expeditions are sincerely appreciated.
I go through every "upcoming models" link, making a basic schedule for model projects for the year...
You're quite welcome, SCI-FI.

Remember guys, the Shizuoka Hobby Show is coming up. I'll be making reports on it, as they become available.
Old 03-06-2018, 09:18 AM
Humble Aspirant

I actually spent over an hour last night, poring over all The Pretty.

(A couple listed as new or upcoming I already have -- the MasterBox 1/24 figures are very nice.) I can't wait to see many of these in person....