Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Vendors > Useful links.

Useful links. List links to tools, materials, kits and supplies that we commonly look for. Try to post links to sites that you have used and leave comments about your overall experience with the site you link.

Old 08-21-2012, 04:37 PM
Pissin 'em off since :1999

Eagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati God
Default Scale building supplies

Plastruct.

http://www.plastruct.com/Home.html

I have purchased from these folks NUMEROUS times. The shipping can seem slow, but it has always gotten to me. With these folks, there are many items that you can't readily find elsewhere, but if you can find them elsewhere, you will probably save a little money. Some of the items from this website can get a bit pricey, but then again, some a very hard to find otherwise. The site search works well enough, but actually works VERY well if you know the item number of the product you're looking for.

Rob.