Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Vendors > Useful links.

Useful links. List links to tools, materials, kits and supplies that we commonly look for. Try to post links to sites that you have used and leave comments about your overall experience with the site you link.

Old 09-15-2013, 02:42 PM

79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God
Default Display stand

Hello guys sorry I've been away for some time . these pass few years has been rough man I work to much I got modeling projects I have yet to finish. Well anyway been looking at some of my models I have yet to build and I got two maybe three SS scale X-Wing I have yet to build and I've be looking for some of those display stand I see a lot of guy use on there SS scale X-Wings I think they call them a Pan vise or something like that and I was just wondering where I might could fine one or two.
Old 09-15-2013, 04:12 PM

swhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Display stand

try Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Panavise-Stand...words=panavise
Old 09-15-2013, 05:40 PM

79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God79 daytona Resin Illuminati God

Cool thanks for the info I owe you one.
Old 09-15-2013, 06:07 PM

swhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond reputeswhite228 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79 daytona View Post
Cool thanks for the info I owe you one.
Any time!
The desk stands for microphones work well as a model stand if they sell out.
Old 09-15-2013, 06:45 PM

COOL!!!!
Old 12-08-2013, 12:08 PM

shadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of Allshadowknight Overlord Master of All

I use the Panavise micro mounts for light projects. For the heavier ones I use the dual option mounts.

http://www.panavise.com/index.html?p...ECTIONSword=ww