Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > General Science Fiction Discussion

General Science Fiction Discussion For all Sci-Fi Series, Books, Movies, and TV

Old 02-15-2014, 12:47 AM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God
Default Helix: Anybody watching?

Besides me, that is? I'm kinda ambivalent on the story. Fortunately, the characters are mostly likeable enough that I am sticking with it, at least for the moment.

Anybody else tuning in the the Syphilitic channel, and watching it?

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 02-15-2014, 10:31 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Helix: Anybody watching?

I'm watching, and like you, so far am still unsure. I'm afraid of it being one of those shows like Lost, where they just keep giving you new mysteries, and no answers.
Old 02-15-2014, 05:28 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

I'm watching. I've been intrigued by some aspects of the plot, but the overall plot got stale.

Last nights episode was pretty interesting. I was only going to give it one more episode, so now I'll give it another two or three more. I also like the addition of Luciana Carro to the cast (she played Kat on BSG).

Its advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you dont know!
Old 02-17-2014, 03:20 PM
Trapped in Club Vandersexxx

Godfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of All

It's in the SyFylic channel... 'Nuff said. ::

If it turns out any good, they'll cancel it just to piss people off. Or turn it into such POS that will rot braincells.

It's what they do.

Last edited by Godfather; 02-17-2014 at 03:21 PM.
Old 02-17-2014, 03:41 PM
Ridged For Her Pleasure

The Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the premier. The effects looked cheap and the story made little sense. I haven't watched another episode.
Old 02-18-2014, 09:07 AM
A threat to all you hold dear

Location: Directly above the center of the Earth. ( Leander, TX.)
Dr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond repute

Tried the opening episode, just did not engage me.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:35 AM
Enhanced Member

mar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of All

Tried watching a couple times and just quite get into it enough to dedicate any more time. On the other tentecle, I blew through the second season of Farscape this weekend without a problem at all.

When I want an opinion from you, I'll read it in your entrails.
Old 02-19-2014, 02:41 PM
Trapped in Club Vandersexxx

Godfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar10 View Post
... On the other tentecle, I blew through the second season of Farscape this weekend without a problem at all.

Bouncy bouncy!
Old 02-23-2014, 05:35 AM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

Well, I did NOT see that coming...looks like we may have seen the last of the luscious (if bat-shit crazy) Jeri Ryan. Can't say that I am sad, because her character really was NUTS, and needed killing. On the plus side, she brought a nice energy to the screen, so if she doesn't return, it will be disappointing.

Old 02-23-2014, 10:46 AM
Battlestar Triton

I thought it's definitely gotten better than the first couple of episodes. They've answered a bunch of questions, while posing even more. I rather like that in a series.

Its advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you dont know!
Old 02-23-2014, 07:08 PM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

Haven't watched it yet. Mind you, I'm too afraid to commit to any new Sci Fi series these days because as soon as I get involved it will be cancelled.

So I've been watching episodes of Lost in Space recently. Better quality.o

Mike
Old 03-02-2014, 03:00 AM

Okay, Helix is definitely improving. That means Bonnie Hammer will be cancelling it in 3...2...1...

Old 03-02-2014, 09:39 AM
Battlestar Triton

Oh, yeah. Much more gooder with each episode! That's why I like to give a few more episodes to a series that grab my attention with the pilot episode. Most series need a couple or half a dozen episodes to build up both the characters and some of the plot background. I guess that I've got a fairly decent attention span for shows than others have.