Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Finished Sci-Fi and Fantasy projects

Old 01-17-2018, 07:08 PM
The Kiwi

Location: Out there. Thataway. New Zealand actually. The country Universal Studios left off their globe...
Jim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 1:350 TOS Light Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCI-FI View Post
Good Lord, how long has that Antares design been around?
The Star Trek Concordance was originally printed in 1969 - so it's only a year newer than me.
Not sure whether the Antares appeared in the original or the mass-market edition of '76...
Old 06-26-2018, 06:04 AM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of
Default Re: 1:350 TOS Light Cruiser

Important safety tips. Keep in a safe and dry place:

Last edited by AdmiralBuck; 06-26-2018 at 06:59 AM.
Old 06-26-2018, 06:53 AM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all
Default Re: 1:350 Sentinel Light Cruiser

What...
What the...?

Please don't tell me you dropped the 1/350 Sentinel model in the bathtub...?
Old 06-26-2018, 07:00 AM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCI-FI View Post
What...
What the...?

Please don't tell me you dropped the 1/350 Sentinel model in the bathtub...?
Nope. A little nod to the classic B-17 ditch art:

Old 06-26-2018, 04:56 PM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of

You the man. I mean admiral!!!
Old 09-13-2018, 01:48 PM
All ahead full

The 1/1000 UGH resin kits were completed as Vanguard and Electra. I'm still in need of proper stands/bases and Electra has lost her starboard end cap in a Yard collision (replacement on order) but for now, I'm done with them:

Old 09-13-2018, 05:59 PM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all

Much happiness to see this design again...