Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Figures

Figures Finished figure models

Old 11-18-2014, 10:23 PM

sivousplay is a jewel in the roughsivousplay is a jewel in the roughsivousplay is a jewel in the roughsivousplay is a jewel in the roughsivousplay is a jewel in the roughsivousplay is a jewel in the roughsivousplay is a jewel in the rough
Default Guardian's Sacrifice (a.k.a. Liji & Xiaowei) by pkking

Hello Everyone,

Another Pkking kit for me ... this time for a client. Long story sorta short, when my client bought this kit it arrived horribly damaged and he felt all hope was lost. We had worked together before and when I contacted him about an open commission slot, he mentioned this kit and a wonderful idea he had ... why not use the broken pieces of the kit as a starting point for battle damage? I was hooked immediately. The kit depicts two angels defeating a fiery demon ... the wings of the angels and some of their clothing were the pieces that had suffered the most damage. So, I began to reconstruct the wings and in some places sculpted in some meaty, gory stubs instead of the harsh breaks that had occurred during shipping and before long the piece really started to take shape.

I always like to have a working title for pieces that I build ... the story associated with the title helps to guide me through the project. I present to you, Guardian's Sacrifice.

If you would like to see more images, please visit my site at:
http://sivousplay.net/html/guardian_sacrifice.html

I am especially proud of the kimono the "white angel" is wearing; it has a watercolor painting of a cherry tree in blossom that spreads over her shoulders and down the sleeves.

I hope you like the piece. Here are a few images.

Cheers,
jim

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0393_1.jpg (750.9 KB, 3 views)
Old 11-19-2014, 01:16 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Guardian's Sacrifice (a.k.a. Liji & Xiaowei) by pkking

I may have said this about your Quasimodo piece before----typically, I'm not a figure guy---- but DAMN Jim! Your work is like a train wreck as in I can't quit looking at it!

Sweet work!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 11-20-2014, 09:39 PM

sivousplay is a jewel in the roughsivousplay is a jewel in the roughsivousplay is a jewel in the roughsivousplay is a jewel in the roughsivousplay is a jewel in the roughsivousplay is a jewel in the roughsivousplay is a jewel in the rough

Thanks so much!! Your comment made my day ... probably my week!!!

jim
Old 11-21-2014, 02:31 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

I'm only here to help!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 01-16-2015, 01:41 AM

cosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud of

Looks great, you do Pkkings kits justice, thanks for sharing
Old 08-13-2015, 09:34 AM

srspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant future

Awesome!