Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Figures

Figures Finished figure models

Old 07-15-2012, 12:11 PM

robiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to behold
Default Dragonslayer kit finished!

And she's done! Not bad for acrylics and paintbrushes! The base was sprayed with flat black and drybrushed. It will have a new base for next years Wonderfest. Let me know what you think.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg July 15 007.JPG (1.41 MB, 13 views)

Last edited by robiwon; 07-15-2012 at 12:14 PM.
Old 07-23-2012, 07:22 PM

OKCmike is just really niceOKCmike is just really niceOKCmike is just really niceOKCmike is just really niceOKCmike is just really niceOKCmike is just really niceOKCmike is just really niceOKCmike is just really niceOKCmike is just really nice
Default Re: Dragonslayer kit finished!

Very nicely done. I like the subtleness of your color pallet and shading.
Old 07-23-2012, 07:47 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Cool! Outside of what usually pops into my mind for "dragon colors"- and that's good! I especially like the coloring about the head.
Old 07-27-2012, 03:01 AM

robiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys. I was just mixing colors and didn't really study the studio model. Just went with what I thought looked good in my eye. I think the almost black horns on her head give a nice "evil" look to her.
Old 08-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Sol Lucet Omnibus

Prometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to all

Just catching this superb creation robiwon !!! Great work ...you really nailed it
Old 08-06-2012, 03:21 AM

Thanks Prometheus!
Old 10-13-2012, 02:41 PM

bellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant future

a great kit(ok, the base is like a slug).

you do a great job on the lady !!!
Old 10-14-2012, 05:12 PM

Thanks! Yes, the base is a piece a crap. But at least Pegasus tried. I think they include bases with all of their figure kits. That's more than some other companies.

The dragon is an awesome sculpt! The Galen sculpt leaves a bit to be desired. It is a small figure and done in a soft plastic so I can see it not being uber detailed but it's O.K. for what it is. The garage market can't touch the detail and quality for the price point of this kit.

If someone built up a new cave base or sacrificial alter base for it it would totally rock. I may do that and bring it to Wonderfest next year.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:07 AM

bellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant futurebellerophon has a brilliant future

yep, the "vermithrax" herself is gorgeous and the price is fair.

it looks great site by site with my "draco" from revell pro.
Old 03-10-2016, 12:33 AM

Paciffier will become famous soon enoughPaciffier will become famous soon enoughPaciffier will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Dragonslayer kit finished!

Just got this kit myself! Cool sculpt! You did an amazing job on the colors, and nice seam work!
Old 03-10-2016, 01:28 PM

toonarmy is just really nicetoonarmy is just really nicetoonarmy is just really nicetoonarmy is just really nicetoonarmy is just really nicetoonarmy is just really nicetoonarmy is just really nicetoonarmy is just really nice

Top notch work