Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Figures

Figures Finished figure models

Old 08-28-2013, 02:44 AM
Don't drink the resin!

dasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond repute
Default JMD Miniatures 65MM Sous Officier de Uhlan Prussien 1914

Here's a Prussian Lancers NCO in 65mm I just finished. JMD Miniatures makes some great stuff, this was one of the finest figures I've been fortunate to paint. Only changes made to the figure was to replace the resin lance with brass rod and add the cords hanging from his helmet. Flesh tones done in Andrea acrylics, everything else done in Vallejo acrylics.

Erin
<*>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Prussien1.jpg (198.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Prussien2.jpg (247.5 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Prussien3.jpg (258.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Prussien4.jpg (240.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Prussien5.jpg (243.4 KB, 12 views)
Old 08-28-2013, 11:23 AM
Enhanced Member

mar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of All
Default Re: JMD Miniatures 65MM Sous Officier de Uhlan Prussien 1914

DAMN nice job! Great 'textual' look on the uniform.

When I want an opinion from you, I'll read it in your entrails.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:33 AM
Den Mother

Mark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond repute

As usual excellent work...

Now break out your camera and get us detailed closeup shots!
Old 08-11-2014, 12:57 AM
Don't drink the resin!

dasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond repute

Won gold with this at the 2014 IPMS Nationals this past saturday.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:00 PM

srspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant future

Just saw the FB post. Congrats man!! Its outstanding work.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:22 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Excellent. And----- the other thing I always like about your work is that you always pick unusual subjects. (for me anyhow)

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 08-12-2014, 01:51 PM
Don't drink the resin!

It was the sculpt on this one that grabbed my attention. All of their subjects are out of the ordinary and just gorgeous sculpts. No flash and almost non existant mold separation lines, resin at it's finest. $44 aint a bad price for it either considering the quality.