Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Product Reviews

Product Reviews Got a new kit, aftermarket accessory, or anything else modeling-related? Give us a review of it in this section. We need to hear the good and the bad. Please back up what you're saying with with photos (in cases of poor quality) or references (in cases of inaccuracies).

Old 06-06-2015, 07:35 PM
Lurker

Trekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant future
Default Bad Azz 1/72 Romulan Shuttle

My impressions: This is a NICE kit. It is very well cast and the main hull or fuselage part is rotocast so it is hollow. The nacelles just snap together! There is wire cast into the landing gear strut. And lots of the detail panels are cast as separate parts. The is decals included are nice. The price of the kit may deter some people but If you like DS9 or Trek or even 72nd scale subjects I would get this kit. I may even try and light mine

Old 06-07-2015, 09:09 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Bad Azz 1/72 Romulan Shuttle

What's the length of that overall Scott?

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 06-07-2015, 06:57 PM
Lurker

Trekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant future

I will have to check that for you.
Old 06-19-2015, 11:20 AM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post
What's the length of that overall Scott?
It's 13" long from the tip to the end of the tail feathers.
Old 06-19-2015, 12:57 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Ok, thanks. Was just curious in comparison to the runabout.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 06-21-2015, 03:20 PM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of

Wow! That is a neat-looking craft. And the casting looks fantastic!
Old 08-09-2015, 04:54 AM

Heavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy Melder has a reputation beyond repute

Forgive me, did this appear on screen? I don't remember it at all. Cool design tho, I think it's better than the one that did appear on screen a few times.

"This is how Admiral Okita fights."
Old 08-16-2015, 06:16 AM

jtgraphics has disabled reputation

http://en.memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Romulan_shuttle

It will be available soon. My caster has some health issues so we only released a few at Wonderfest. I should have a few at Jerseyfest and after that available on the site.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:06 AM

MYCROFT_FTW New face in the crowd

Just to everyone " knows " , shes ready to be ordered for
any and all interested..

Just scroll on down to th bottom of the page..

http://www.jt-graphics.com/MK_BA.html
Old 10-22-2015, 07:34 AM
SPACESHIP!

Blappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Melder View Post
Forgive me, did this appear on screen? I don't remember it at all. Cool design tho, I think it's better than the one that did appear on screen a few times.
I think it was only seen in the shuttle bay on DS9 in one episode.
Old 10-23-2015, 03:00 AM

MYCROFT_FTW New face in the crowd

YUP, only ever in ONE episode, and dare I say one of THE FINEST in Trek history!