Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 01-20-2013, 10:58 PM

Hackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Victory Class Star Destroyer 1:2256

Hey everyone!

i started my "longtime wanted" Victory Class Star Destroyer in the same scale as the Revell Venator or the 2Fatguys Acclamator as you might see on the pic below. Its very close to the size of the old Ertl Star Destroyer but i built a whole new one. Hope you like it.

Last edited by Hackcore; 03-01-2013 at 04:11 AM.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:41 AM

macross2001 will become famous soon enoughmacross2001 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Victory Class Star Destroyer 1:2256

AMAZING MODEL! .... looks very professional as always in your work. very clean and beautiful lines. What time do you sleep???????
Greetings my friend

Rodrigo
Old 01-21-2013, 11:45 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Looks good to me Stefan! Can't wait to see more!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 01-21-2013, 02:17 PM

Hackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macross2001 View Post
AMAZING MODEL! .... looks very professional as always in your work. very clean and beautiful lines. What time do you sleep???????
Greetings my friend

Rodrigo
I can sleep as long as i want when im dead!

No seriously thanks Rod! Coming from you means a lot to me!
Old 01-21-2013, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
Looks good to me Stefan! Can't wait to see more!
Thanks George. Glad that you like it.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:54 PM

yuumi2891103 is a splendid one to beholdyuumi2891103 is a splendid one to beholdyuumi2891103 is a splendid one to beholdyuumi2891103 is a splendid one to beholdyuumi2891103 is a splendid one to beholdyuumi2891103 is a splendid one to beholdyuumi2891103 is a splendid one to beholdyuumi2891103 is a splendid one to beholdyuumi2891103 is a splendid one to beholdyuumi2891103 is a splendid one to beholdyuumi2891103 is a splendid one to behold

Your model is always clean and crispy.
I love seeing the professional work
Old 01-22-2013, 05:56 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

That's on my 'always'wanted' list too - an ISD in that size range! I'm going to enjoy watching it take shape!
Old 01-22-2013, 06:10 AM

Thanks for the kind words!
Old 03-01-2013, 04:06 AM

Time for an Update!

Old 03-01-2013, 08:07 AM
Styrene Addict

Brad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud ofBrad Dillon has much to be proud of

This is really coming along nicely! Excellent!!!
Old 03-01-2013, 08:55 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

The one way you can tell how good a scratchbuild is----when it has a finished styrene kit look to it.

Superior skills.

And this piece is just stunning Stephan. Damn.

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 03-01-2013, 09:35 AM

ResinEddie New face in the crowd

This build is so full of win I can barely express it!

Thanks for sharing, and keep those pics coming.

Cheers
Eddie
Old 03-01-2013, 01:55 PM

nicholassagan has much to be proud ofnicholassagan has much to be proud ofnicholassagan has much to be proud ofnicholassagan has much to be proud ofnicholassagan has much to be proud ofnicholassagan has much to be proud ofnicholassagan has much to be proud ofnicholassagan has much to be proud ofnicholassagan has much to be proud ofnicholassagan has much to be proud ofnicholassagan has much to be proud of

Man, I never get sick of seeing your work Stefan. Absolutely A+. So that trench will be duplicated for the other side then?
Old 03-01-2013, 08:58 PM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of

Well....holy shit. 'bout time somebody done up a very fine victory class. They don't get enough love. Beautiful work my friend. Please continue.

There should be more of these ships about............
Old 03-01-2013, 11:53 PM

merseajohn is a jewel in the roughmerseajohn is a jewel in the roughmerseajohn is a jewel in the roughmerseajohn is a jewel in the roughmerseajohn is a jewel in the roughmerseajohn is a jewel in the rough

Holy cats man thats great! My wallet hates you. So does my GF. So does my son, home and mortgage.