Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Sci-Fi and Fantasy WIPs

Old 03-02-2013, 01:10 AM

Hackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Victory Class Star Destroyer 1:2256

LOL Thanks everybody! You guys find always nice words to push me forward. A big THANKS for that!

@Nick: Nope iīm doing a seperate one for the other side. It will be not symmetrical but i donīt want it just to flip over. I donīt know but i guess itīll look better. But weīll see. Iīm on it.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:32 AM

Snagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud of

That's great! I do like the lines of Star destroyers, so it's always interesting to me to see other derivatives and predecessors. The bridge is ugly on the Victory class, but you're doing a great job of the whole thing.
Old 03-02-2013, 02:34 AM

Hackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snagger View Post
That's great! I do like the lines of Star destroyers, so it's always interesting to me to see other derivatives and predecessors. The bridge is ugly on the Victory class, but you're doing a great job of the whole thing.
Yeah the "nose" is the oddest thing on the Victory SD but iīm just doing my job. But the Nosepart is seperarte so itīs open for someone who want a flat Bridge.

Last edited by Hackcore; 03-02-2013 at 02:35 AM.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:09 PM
Sol Lucet Omnibus

Prometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to all

Mad skills Stephan !!! As always...stunning work !!!
Old 03-04-2013, 01:05 AM

Snagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud ofSnagger has much to be proud of

Do you know what the "wings" are for on the Victory class? I seem to recall reading something that said they were atmospheric capable, but that was 25 years or more ago, so I may have remembered incorrectly. Are they some sort of landing gear, boarding ramps, moveable armour plates...?
Old 03-04-2013, 02:53 AM

shepard137@hotmail.com is infamous around these partsshepard137@hotmail.com is infamous around these partsshepard137@hotmail.com is infamous around these partsshepard137@hotmail.com is infamous around these partsshepard137@hotmail.com is infamous around these partsshepard137@hotmail.com is infamous around these partsshepard137@hotmail.com is infamous around these partsshepard137@hotmail.com is infamous around these partsshepard137@hotmail.com is infamous around these partsshepard137@hotmail.com is infamous around these partsshepard137@hotmail.com is infamous around these parts

wow iwould love to be able to have this kit
Old 03-04-2013, 09:33 PM

nicholassagan has much to be proud ofnicholassagan has much to be proud ofnicholassagan has much to be proud ofnicholassagan has much to be proud ofnicholassagan has much to be proud ofnicholassagan has much to be proud ofnicholassagan has much to be proud ofnicholassagan has much to be proud ofnicholassagan has much to be proud ofnicholassagan has much to be proud ofnicholassagan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snagger View Post
Do you know what the "wings" are for on the Victory class? I seem to recall reading something that said they were atmospheric capable, but that was 25 years or more ago, so I may have remembered incorrectly. Are they some sort of landing gear, boarding ramps, moveable armour plates...?
IIRC they are atmospheric maneuvering surfaces, but the II-class features opening wings. There's different version where some have concussion missile launchers inside and some where TIE's launch...

Doc might have a word or two on what exactly they are for :P
Old 03-05-2013, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholassagan View Post
lol! good one!
Old 03-05-2013, 04:15 AM

Okay hereīs another update. I added some detail in the sidewalls and the inner trenchwall.

Old 03-06-2013, 07:34 AM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of

Fantastic as always my friend.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:44 AM

Qrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of light

Hack, Once again I am in complete awe at one of your scratchbuilds.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:54 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholassagan View Post

And a word or two about color and weathering from what I hear as well...

Fantastic as always Stefan!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 03-07-2013, 11:30 AM

The detailing of the trenches is exquisite!
Old 03-08-2013, 10:07 AM

ResinEddie New face in the crowd

I could barely appreciate the details through the tears in my eyes.

Thank you so much for sharing this building process on such an amazing subject.

Cheers
Eddie
Old 04-15-2013, 01:12 PM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of

Update, Mister. Update!!