Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Military

Military Military WIPs

Old 11-09-2011, 03:46 PM

lastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: GULF WAR DIORAMA

HI Gents, here are some updated photos of the Gulf war Dio enjoy. Glenn
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GULF WAR DISPLAY BASE 001.jpg (3.28 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg GULF WAR DISPLAY BASE 010.jpg (4.18 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg GULF WAR DISPLAY BASE 006.jpg (4.06 MB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg gulf war base2 002.jpg (3.29 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg gulf war base2 005.jpg (4.51 MB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg gulf war base2 011.jpg (3.62 MB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg gulf war base2 016.jpg (3.57 MB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg gulf war base2 013.jpg (3.25 MB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg gulf war base asfalt 006.jpg (2.77 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg gulf war base asfalt 001.jpg (3.10 MB, 4 views)
"Aw, Bellamy, for cryin out load. That's the the stinking, most awful, stuped joke and you're always pullin' that stinking awful stupid joke.You don't want in this thing, you don't get in this thing. I cut you out of everything. I don't need you. Sixty feet of bridge I can get almost anywere. SCHMUCK"
Old 12-08-2011, 05:28 PM

lastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of lightlastpacific is a glorious beacon of light

HI Gents, update photos of the base, regards Glenn
"Aw, Bellamy, for cryin out load. That's the the stinking, most awful, stuped joke and you're always pullin' that stinking awful stupid joke.You don't want in this thing, you don't get in this thing. I cut you out of everything. I don't need you. Sixty feet of bridge I can get almost anywere. SCHMUCK"
Old 12-09-2011, 05:35 PM
Banned

RAY22 is a splendid one to beholdRAY22 is a splendid one to beholdRAY22 is a splendid one to beholdRAY22 is a splendid one to beholdRAY22 is a splendid one to beholdRAY22 is a splendid one to beholdRAY22 is a splendid one to beholdRAY22 is a splendid one to beholdRAY22 is a splendid one to beholdRAY22 is a splendid one to beholdRAY22 is a splendid one to behold

Very cool captures the feel of being there, love the Jeep in the pic also that is way cool.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:55 PM
Normality Restored

beeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati God

I'd be very interested in what you used for the road. I've got a dio that would look good in.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:39 PM

Thank's Guys my jeep is a 1964 m-151a1 mutt and is my every day driver to work on base when the weather is nice. The road is made using railroad balast, the base of the road is joint compound and mesh tape there is about seven layers and at the crown is a three percent grade the last coat of joint compound you add the railroad balast and gently roll the balast in to the still wet compound,I used a 1in steel rod to roll out the balast. Regards Glenn
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gulf war base asfalt 1 004.jpg (2.90 MB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg gulf war base asfalt 1 015.jpg (3.05 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg gulf war 2 004.jpg (977.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg gulf war 2 003.jpg (878.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 1964 m151a1 mutt m-60 001.jpg (4.20 MB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 1964 m151 mutt 50cal 007.jpg (3.57 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 1964 m151 mutt 50cal 010.jpg (3.65 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 1964 m151 mutt 50cal 4 july2011 2 001.jpg (3.70 MB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg gulf war display battle damage t 59 001.jpg (3.38 MB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg gulf war display stowage box damage 004.jpg (3.36 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg gulf war display stowage box damage 009.jpg (4.33 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg gulf war display stowage box damage 008.jpg (4.43 MB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg M-926 GUN TRUCK 012.jpg (2.79 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg M-926 GUN TRUCK 050.jpg (4.13 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg gulf war display m925 lolly pop lights 003.jpg (3.13 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg gulf war display m925 lolly pop lights 015.jpg (4.10 MB, 2 views)
Old 12-10-2011, 05:18 AM
Banned

RAY22 is a splendid one to beholdRAY22 is a splendid one to beholdRAY22 is a splendid one to beholdRAY22 is a splendid one to beholdRAY22 is a splendid one to beholdRAY22 is a splendid one to beholdRAY22 is a splendid one to beholdRAY22 is a splendid one to beholdRAY22 is a splendid one to beholdRAY22 is a splendid one to beholdRAY22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastpacific View Post
Thank's Guys my jeep is a 1964 m-151a1 mutt and is my every day driver to work on base when the weather is nice. The road is made using railroad balast, the base of the road is joint compound and mesh tape there is about seven layers and at the crown is a three percent grade the last coat of joint compound you add the railroad balast and gently roll the balast in to the still wet compound,I used a 1in steel rod to roll out the balast. Regards Glenn
Holy shit Lol, I didn't see the 50 cal on the jeep that is Awesome and the models too.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:16 PM

Thanks Ray,just about finnished with the Battle Dammaged T-59 here are some updated photo's
Old 01-12-2012, 10:26 AM

Hi Gents, here are some photos of home made razer wire in 1/35 scale
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RAZER WIRE EFECT 014.jpg (3.43 MB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg RAZER WIRE EFECT 016.jpg (3.17 MB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg RAZER WIRE EFECT 006.jpg (3.86 MB, 2 views)
Old 01-13-2012, 05:22 PM
Banned

That battle damaged tank is superb, it looks just like damaged metal awesome detail.
Old 01-14-2012, 10:51 AM

Thank's Ray, I still need to add soot to it and some other parts and the T-59 will be done.now I'm toying with barbed wire in 1/35 scale. regards Glenn
Attached Images
File Type: jpg home made barbed wire 002.jpg (3.65 MB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg home made barbed wire 004.jpg (3.69 MB, 6 views)
Old 01-15-2012, 11:56 AM

More photos I thank I've got the hang of it now
Attached Images
File Type: jpg home made barbed wire 3 002.jpg (3.35 MB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg home made barbed wire 3 005.jpg (3.26 MB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg home made barbed wire 3 007.jpg (4.05 MB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg home made barbed wire 3 009.jpg (3.29 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg home made barbed wire 1 002.jpg (3.85 MB, 4 views)
Old 02-09-2012, 02:37 PM

Hi Gents, I started the next in line of the models for the gulf war dio, the 1/35 scale OH-58D Kiowa. Begining with the an/avr-2 infrared jammer injoy the photos. Glenn
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1998829.jpg (274.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg OH-58D_2.jpg (778.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg OH-58D-Afg.jpg (109.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg GULF WAR AN AVR 2 OH 58D 073.jpg (3.15 MB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg GULF WAR AN AVR 2 OH 58D 078.jpg (3.38 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg GULF WAR AN AVR 2 OH 58D 081.jpg (2.90 MB, 7 views)

Last edited by lastpacific; 02-09-2012 at 07:07 PM.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:24 PM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

What are you using to make the jammer pearlescent?

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:49 AM

Hi Sam, It's iridescent film cut into 1/64 by 1/64 squares with a crome background. I used elmers glue thined with water to set the film in place. regards Glenn
Old 03-11-2012, 10:12 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God

If you want to replace /upgrade it Zactomodels makes a 1/35 eyeball for the mast sensor unit. Looks 100% better than the kit one.