Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Classifieds > For Sale or Trade

Old 05-21-2008, 11:14 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God
Default "Emergency" Sale!

Fellow members,
Long story short: My GF was in a car accident Monday night and got banged up really bad. Of course by happenstance her health insurance was just suspended last week. I am scrambling to find a way to get her into a pain clinic (yes, she's "hurting") and of course this was timed such that there are absolutely no personal funds to allow it.
I'd hope I don't need to stress that I am sincere and I wouldn't share this if my back wasn't up against the wall.

So-

Would anyone be interested in any of the following:

Tamiya 1/350th Yamato, Missouri, Prince of Wales battelships. (Some have full PE sets)

Dragon 1/35th T34/76, "Porsche" Tiger, Stug IIIG, Marder III, Panzer IV E

Tamiya 1/35th Marder II, Stug IIIB, 'Hanomag', King Tiger (Porsche turret) w/ Cavalier Zimmerit and Tamiya seperate link trackset.

Polar Lights 1350th Enterprise NX and Enterprise 'refit'.

Revell 1/72nd Gato class sub and German E-boat (torpedo boat) and even a U-boat complete with Nautilus Models wood deck kit/Wintergarten 'conversion' (with PE radar suite) although a lil bit has been started.

But: To keep the appointment and then fill the prescriptions (everything is already 'setup') I'm afraid to say I'd need a Western Union moneygram first thing tomorrow morning (Thursday). I'm asking for 265.00 and you can bundle your choice of the above kits until you feel that the NIB kits are going for appx. 30% MSRP or so. The short deadline is because I've already tried everything else to do this- Pawn Shops won't take plastic models???? I'll admit, I'm over a barrel- want a "better deal", just ask.

If I didn't at least try, it certainly wouldn't happen.

Don
Old 05-22-2008, 12:38 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

PM Sent
Old 05-22-2008, 12:54 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

I want to say publicly thank you for trying to assist. Looks like my lack of PayPal and the international logistics leave me fucked though.

But sincerely, THANK YOU!

Don