Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Military Models

Military Models Finished Military Models

Old 08-06-2008, 03:24 PM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: 1/23rd 18th Cent. gundeck section WIP

Yet another update...is there no end to the madness?...well, not yet it would appear.

http://www.ianlawrencemodels.com/gundeckwip8.html

Page 8. Buckets, tubs and blocks.
And I have a fuckin' attitude.
Does that count?

Last edited by Raytheon; 10-27-2013 at 09:36 AM.
Old 08-06-2008, 04:51 PM

JohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant future

Nice work Ian. Looking good.
-John
Old 08-09-2008, 05:03 PM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

Thanks John!

Well yet again, another update lord save us all
http://www.ianlawrencemodels.com/gundeckwip9.html

Page 9, Hammock cranes and so on.

Go easy all
Does that count?

Last edited by Raytheon; 10-27-2013 at 09:36 AM.
Old 08-10-2008, 02:15 AM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

Stunning work.

Great pictures.

Cheers,
Chris.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:02 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

HOLY SHIT!

I am speechless.

I might even have to find a new hobby out of the frustration of seeing your creations, desiring them for my own, yet acknowledging that you seem to be from a different planet when it comes to resourcefulness and execution of your craft.

You suck.

Again, for our English friends- a term of high praise!
Old 08-14-2008, 04:40 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Howdo all!
Well had some non-modeling stuff to take care of over the last several days buty back at it now so...

http://www.ianlawrencemodels.com/gundeckwip10.html

Gunport lids, cannon placing, tackle and details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDuck View Post
HOLY SHIT!

I am speechless.
Well...first time for everything

Quote:
I might even have to find a new hobby out of the frustration of seeing your creations, desiring them for my own, yet acknowledging that you seem to be from a different planet when it comes to resourcefulness and execution of your craft.
Don't talk bollocks!
I'm just building a kit and modifiying it with hopefully better details, summat your up to at this point and doing a none to shabby job i belive?

Quote:
You suck.
On the odd occasion, yes and she's perfectly ok with it

Quote:
Again, for our English friends- a term of high praise!
And here's another one...
'Lying bastard'

Does that count?

Last edited by Raytheon; 10-27-2013 at 09:37 AM.
Old 08-14-2008, 05:05 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raytheon View Post
Howdo all!
Well had some non-modeling stuff to take care of over the last several days buty back at it now so...

http://www.raytheonmodels.com/gundeckwip10.html

Gunport lids, cannon placing, tackle and details.

Well...first time for everything

Don't talk bollocks!
I'm just building a kit and modifiying it with hopefully better details, summat your up to at this point and doing a none to shabby job i belive?

On the odd occasion, yes and she's perfectly ok with it

And here's another one...
'Lying bastard'

Hmm,
Even after being "set straight", I have returned! I gotta say I have always had a love for the old sailing ships and occassionaly a good movie, like that Russel Crowe one, Master and Commander or whatever, will just "take me away" and I can almost smell the salt air and fill with the lore of those times. I say all of that because seeing your build progress does that for me! The details that you continue to add do so much to replicate that functional yet seemingly cramped and cluttered spaces. Then there's just the beauty of the materials involved which you don't find elsewehere.
But, your craftsmanship continues to impress and I'm certainly enjoying each new update with progress!

And BTW: I do have an Uncle Bob.

Kudos sir!
Old 08-15-2008, 05:48 PM
acceptus est impugnatio

How we doin' gang?

I had no doubt you would return me duck billed buddy.

I know exactly what ya mean mate, love Master And Commander meself. Excellent flick! Always been aspects of that time in history that interested me, a time both more savage and more civilised than our own methinks.

It's the thing about the ships from the age of fighting sail, they were a living thing and while they look a mess to some, everything had a purpose with little or no exception and with a bit of study, there is an order to everything you can see on one of them ships.

Well folks and folkettes, it's a done deal with only a proper gallery yet to be sorted.

http://www.ianlawrencemodels.com/gundeckwip11.html

Page 11. Final detail parts, construction complete, base/display assembly.
Does that count?

Last edited by Raytheon; 10-27-2013 at 09:37 AM.
Old 08-15-2008, 06:13 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

Oh it's got that suitably cluttered look now! You have done a most excellent job there my friend and I would love to have it nearby to gaze upon for hours and wisk me away to a time of yore!

Most excellent and you did it pretty fucking fast by my standards too?
Old 08-15-2008, 09:43 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Wow I love it! Beautiful work as usual coming out of the Hellhole.
Old 08-16-2008, 06:00 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Thank ya kindly gents!
Well it's a done deal on the main gallery too, will post a thread in the finished models section.

Well, another one wheeled out and a day off for me untill the next one, at which point another thingy (builder also) gets wheeled back into the place where dust bunnies go to hold a branch meeting.

Go easy.
Does that count?