Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Classifieds > For Sale or Trade

Old 03-31-2008, 09:56 PM
Banned

Bol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant future
Default Superdeformed TIE Fighter now on sale!

This was mentioned in the "works in progress" thread, but I thought I'd mention it here, where it belongs:

After many, many delays, it is here!!!!

The 1/48-ish Superdeformed TIEgg kit is now on sale for the low low price of $39.99. The conversion kit ( 1 extra wing root and wing to make the TIEgg "Defender" version) is an extra $10.00. BUT I will make the introductory offer for the first FIVE buyers to buy the TIEgg, get the conversion kit for free! :8)

And as an introductory offer, ALL orders get a free box of miscasts, greeblies, or both! You don't know what you're gonna get, but you sure can use greeblies, right? :8)

Pics of the TIEgg. This is a nine piece kit, and will go great with the Eggs Wing, the Death Egg(both sold in the SSM Store) and the upcoming Twin Egg Pod car! I built the box art kit during a baseball game, so you can build your kit, or your kids can, in less than a day!

Shipping is $6.40 for USPS Priority Mail shipping anywhere in the USA for each kit. International buyers pay cost. I WILL SHIP YOUR KIT within 2 days of ordering it through Paypal, or as soon as I get payment for mailed money orders. My Paypal address is : Bollod @ sbcglobal.net (minus the spaces, of course.)

It's happy fun time modeling!

Last edited by Bol loD; 05-05-2008 at 08:07 AM.
Old 04-01-2008, 03:05 PM
Banned

Bol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay View Post
I'm in for one!
Just wanted to let you know I just shipped it out to you USPS Priority. You should have it bt Friday! Also, I gorgot to throw in some greeblies/miscasts! I'm sorry! Do you still want them? I could ship them seperately tomorrow...