Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Classifieds > For Sale or Trade

Old 05-10-2008, 07:53 AM
On Vacation

fokkerpilot has disabled reputation
Default Modeling Electronic Circuits

"Space Circuits" presents the future in state of the art, affordable modeling electronics. These circuits are designed and engineered by a NASA electronics engineer. Effects for all your needs are either currently available or can be engineered to meet your needs.

Current best sellers are the Fusion Core Effects for the PL Lost in Space J2 kit and the Starship Nav/Strobe - RCS Thruster effects.

Another item in the works is the Fusion Core effect and interior lighting package for the Moebius Lost in Space "Space Pod".

All items are made to order and not mass production items. Custom made circuitry available for "one-of-a-kind" builds. Current examples are the "Gort" eye, the Martian War Machine Cobra Head lens, the DeBoer 46" Enterprise lighting effects, and the Polar Lights 1:350th scale lighting effects.

Last edited by fokkerpilot; 05-10-2008 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Edited content
Old 05-11-2008, 05:31 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Sounds like a nice roster of choices so far and IIRC I know what motivated you to start offering these services.

SO- I wish you the best of luck and will look you up when I get around to a build that can use something!

Again- good luck!
Old 05-11-2008, 10:41 PM
What's in your Stable?

greenusmarine53 Overlord Master of Allgreenusmarine53 Overlord Master of Allgreenusmarine53 Overlord Master of Allgreenusmarine53 Overlord Master of Allgreenusmarine53 Overlord Master of Allgreenusmarine53 Overlord Master of Allgreenusmarine53 Overlord Master of Allgreenusmarine53 Overlord Master of Allgreenusmarine53 Overlord Master of Allgreenusmarine53 Overlord Master of Allgreenusmarine53 Overlord Master of All

How do I go about telling you what I need when I don't even know myself. All I know is that this project needs lights! What are the chances that I can buy schematics off of you. You design it, I pay for that design (you get credit for design) and I build as time and money allow.

I need to light six 1/2500 Enterprises and one 1/650 Enterprise-E, that can be lit both individually and as a group. The E-E will need everything to include nav strobes, warp engine lighting and bassard effect lighting. There will be an acrylic stand for the E-E set into a black wooden base. I would like to add lighting effects to the acrylic stand as well.

Simply put I don't think I can do this on my own. I have to learn eventually though. Anyway, tell me if you can accommodate that. If not, we'll go from there.

Exigo a me non ut optimis par sim, sed ut malis melior
Old 05-15-2008, 07:34 PM
On Vacation

fokkerpilot has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenusmarine53 View Post
What are the chances that I can buy schematics off of you. You design it, I pay for that design (you get credit for design) and I build as time and money allow..
I am simply the distributor of the electronics and I do know that the developer will not do schematics on a for sale basis. PM sent on the remainder.