Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Military Models

Military Models Finished Military Models

Old 06-08-2008, 03:41 PM
the many faces one

Moorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tweet

T37 Dragonfly, Airforce trainer circa 1980ish
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HPIM1010.JPG (626.5 KB, 67 views)
displaying member of http://www.avenuewestgallery.org/
www.moorcatarts.com
Old 06-08-2008, 04:54 PM
Normality Restored

beeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati God

More like 1970. I grew up next to Vance AFB with those and the T-38s rattling my windows.
Old 06-08-2008, 05:07 PM
the many faces one

Moorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond repute

actually, theyre still in service, but sport the blue and white paintjob, with a gold stripe. Im refering to the all white paint job, last I saw was about 80. these planes got SLEPed three times, and theres some 500 still flying. course, that was in 2000....they may be all gone now.
www.moorcatarts.com
Old 06-08-2008, 05:51 PM
BANNED on the Run

anubispro has much to be proud ofanubispro has much to be proud ofanubispro has much to be proud ofanubispro has much to be proud ofanubispro has much to be proud ofanubispro has much to be proud ofanubispro has much to be proud ofanubispro has much to be proud ofanubispro has much to be proud ofanubispro has much to be proud ofanubispro has much to be proud of

Very nice build.
Reminds me of the T-37-B's I used to fly at "Willie" in the 82nd FTW.
But looks cleaner than I remember.

"An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."
"He who beats his swords into plowshares will plow for those that do not."
Old 06-08-2008, 06:05 PM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

Sharp build Moorcat
I dunno what it is about this plane but it's one of the designs that always appealed to me. Never built a model of it but it's on the 'to do' list...at some point...maybe within my lifetime
And I have a fuckin' attitude.
Does that count?
Old 06-08-2008, 06:48 PM
the many faces one

Quote:
Originally Posted by anubispro View Post
Very nice build.
Reminds me of the T-37-B's I used to fly at "Willie" in the 82nd FTW.
But looks cleaner than I remember.
SWEET! so howd I do, since I didnt have alot of refrence to go from. and theres no weathering on it yet.
www.moorcatarts.com
Old 06-08-2008, 08:50 PM
Normality Restored

beeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati Godbeeblebrox666 Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moorcat View Post
actually, theyre still in service, but sport the blue and white paintjob, with a gold stripe. Im refering to the all white paint job, last I saw was about 80. these planes got SLEPed three times, and theres some 500 still flying. course, that was in 2000....they may be all gone now.
Funny coincidence: http://www.tribstar.com/news_network...ces_printstory Both my granddads worked on these planes.
Old 06-08-2008, 09:06 PM
the many faces one

awesome...thankyou for sharing that link.
www.moorcatarts.com
Old 06-09-2008, 07:04 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

DAMN YOU MOORCAT!

I try to stay focused on WWII having picked that era long ago and not coming near to exhausting subjects still on my to-do list.

Then you keep sharing all these subjects which have already caught my eye but I've sucessfully "avoided".

But I'm growing weaker and it's all your fault for sharing your work and plastering it directly in front of me.

It's a TEASE damnit, a TEASE!

Fine work, kudos again!
Old 06-09-2008, 10:10 AM
the many faces one

LOL just wait till I get to some of the other stuff on my bench....heh, check out the wip pic from last night, thats just the planes....Im developing another starship bash thing...its gonna be really unique...

just try n keep up...
www.moorcatarts.com
Old 06-09-2008, 03:21 PM

KUROK is a name known to allKUROK is a name known to allKUROK is a name known to allKUROK is a name known to allKUROK is a name known to allKUROK is a name known to allKUROK is a name known to allKUROK is a name known to allKUROK is a name known to allKUROK is a name known to allKUROK is a name known to all

While I was a student at Texas A&M, I worked at Southwest Research Institute in San Antonio. We were doing a SLEP on the T-37 then (1990).
Nice model! What kit?
p.s. I thought the tip tanks were for the A-37?
Old 06-09-2008, 07:06 PM
the many faces one

I read online that they had a few that had provisions for stores racks and tip tanks even as Ts, but most had no stores or tip tanks. its an out of production Monogram kit from 90.
www.moorcatarts.com
Old 06-17-2008, 12:09 AM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God
Exclamation

" Aerobatics Prohibited "
Old 07-08-2008, 06:18 PM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

This really caught my eye. It's a very nice looking plane. Kickass job on the interior Moorcat. I love it sir.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:04 AM

Habu12 New face in the crowd
Default Re: Tweet

Hate to break it to you, but the Tweet didn't have tip tanks, or GRU-7 bang seats. The production A-37B (which this kit represetns) was not a modified T-37 at all. The A-37 and T-37 were in fact separate airframes. Only the YT-37 prototypes and the A-37As were converted. And only in A-37 trim did they have the tip tanks.

Last edited by Habu12; 07-23-2008 at 02:12 AM.