Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Vendors > New Product Announcements

New Product Announcements New releases from kits to decals, stands to lighting kits.

Old 02-24-2017, 07:46 PM

sithlordyoda can only hope to improve
Default Colonial Fleet Shipyards update

I just wanted to get the word out, that my new casterr is catching things up quickly, lot of the small to medium kits have been shipped out, with more to come, and the Nova Class Battlestar will be starting to come in very soon and shipping out. I am trying to reach everyone, if I have not reached you yet and you have a paid order you are still waiting on, please email me at jackburginjr@yahoo.com thanks
Old 05-14-2017, 11:43 AM

Default Re: Colonial Fleet Shipyards update

First Nova battlestar kits are going out, more updates coming soon, caster is continuing to work on backlog
Old 07-13-2017, 08:35 PM

will be some more nova battlestars going out soon, still working on getting things caught up, but things are moving
Old 09-19-2017, 08:24 AM

got another small batch of kits in, 4 nova's, 1 pacifica, 1 cylon guardian baseship heading out, more will come and i will post updates
Old 11-18-2017, 11:01 AM

Had a small batch of berzerks and defender come in, they are going out, there will be another batch of berzerks and defenders coming very soon and they will head right out. Novas will be coming soon to.
Old 11-18-2017, 11:02 AM

Had a small batch of novas go out about 3 or 4 weeks ago, more to come
Old 12-19-2017, 02:55 PM

Another batch of berzerks, and Defenders went out, more to come, also other kits, getting the back orders caught up. Not to much longer and will be caught up.
Old 02-03-2018, 01:44 PM

There will be MORE kits going on near the end of Feb going into March and beyond, The back orders will be caught up VERY soon
Old 02-06-2018, 04:52 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Be advised that I’ve had to wait well over a year for a couple of kits that I paid for. I heard multiple times “only a little bit longer”, the caster is working to get me the kits”, and “it’s boxed up and ready to ship out”! All on different orders. One of the kits finally arrived nearly 1 1/2 years after I paid in full. I have email and PM’s to back it all up.

Caveat Emptor!

Buyer Beware!

Also, pretty sure this is the wrong forum for this to be posted in.....

It’s advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you don’t know!
Old 02-06-2018, 05:11 PM

Be advised, that Jeff was booted out of my group for the way he treated people with disrespect. I have not communicated with him for sometime, nor will I. He has no idea about anything concerning how things are getting caught up, nor how plans are made to keep them caught up. Truly is sad , he has great modeling skills, and yet has an ego to cause him to treat others with such contempt. Anyhow stay tuned for more updates
Old 02-06-2018, 07:41 PM
Battlestar Triton

Yes, I was indeed booted from Burgin’s FB Group - as were at least a dozen others of which I’m aware. We were booted for the same reason - publicly questioning where our orders were, or Liking posts of folks who were questioning where their orders were. Many of those folks had been waiting MONTHS TO A YEAR for their orders. He’s even run off some great modelers who took note of his attitude.

I also know several folks still in his Group who are STILL waiting for their models.

Caveat Emptor!

You also aren’t allowed to talk about any other BSG models other than those approved by Jack Burgin. You can’t talk about printed models or printed parts for models.

I’ve created another BSG Group on FB where you can discuss any physical BSG models - even Burgin’s models! It’s called Battlestar Galactica Shipyards and there are some great models being shown there.

Battlestar Galactica Shipyards.

So again - Buyer Beware!

It’s advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you don’t know!

Last edited by Griffworks; 02-06-2018 at 07:43 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 07:59 PM

Once again it is sad, perhaps you should explain how the rules in the group say that IF someone wishes to post a product they want to sell, yes they clear it with me. It is simple courtesy to ask someone if you want to post something for sell in their group if their group is promoting a product for sale, I HAVE in fact let others post products in the group. The group is a private group, and as such the one who owns the group can set the rules of the group. Which is funny you bring up attitude, being in your group, and in other groups when someone has been critical of YOUR work , you go on rants, and attack them. Again you were removed for attacking people and being rude.When you got mad about that, we had LOTS of chats about you being allowed back in, I told you to let it lay, and let me smooth things over for you, that i WOULD take some time, but you went through a back door way to get back in, the admin you went through, I had told NOT to let you back in, until I had a chance to smooth things over with those group members you had insulted. That is why he was removed from the group, which was NOT easy for me to do, I really liked the guy. Others have various reason's for being removed. I have not attacked other in a personal way as you have Jeff. Far as talking about other BSG models, that is not true at all. Others have posted models they have worked on, and I have given them praise on their work. So Jeff, gcommunicaeo live your life, you know nothing anymore far as here, we have not communicated for a while, nor do I wish to with you. No hate, just to much water under a bridge you burned. So go live your life, and please stay out of mine
Old 02-06-2018, 08:27 PM
Battlestar Triton

Burgin, you need to tell the full truth, as well as not post lies.

I wasn’t attempting to post “products for sale”. I was simply sharing Models I had been working on at the time - which didn’t include yours. Many of those were printed models, some resin kits. You know why I didn’t post pics of your kits? Because I didn’t have any of them for months.

You know how I got back into your Group when you booted me that time? I simply Requested to Join after waiting several months. I didn’t go directly to any of your Admin and “beg and plead”. I was approved, there was no issue for about a month or six weeks, until you Banned me. Your excuse was that I was posting kits that “competed” with yours - the one you specified was a printed kit off of Shapeways, which I didn’t sell, nor was I trying to “promote”.

As to this “going on rants” when people are critical of my work, that’s a lie. If someone attacks me or my work, sure I get defensive. Lots of folks tend to react that way. I don’t mind a critique of my work and welcome it.

As to my own work shown on my own Group, no one has been negative about it. I’ve not been attacked by anyone there, not have I attacked anyone. Definitely not just for commenting on my work!

It’s intersting how you keep attacking my character with accusation of how “rude” I am.

Anyhow....

CAVEAT EMPTOR, folks!

Old 02-06-2018, 09:03 PM

Jeff, you got a very vivid imagination. LOL, Sir the only one not telling the full truth here is you. Post what you want, Remember you say you saved messages, I did to, those from Del when I asked him why he let you back in, and did not say anything, After I told him you were NOT to be let in, until I smoothed things over, Make sure you show that part as well. You been booted out of groups and other forums for how you have treated others, In your BSG group, you tell others to grow some thick skin and be open to critical comments, but you do not follow it yourself. Anyhow fade away, live your life, and stay out of others. Again you know nothing about my group or the such, I do not communicate with you, NOR do I want to. I will respond though to these posts of yours when you do not post the whole truth. So have a good life, and fade away sir
Old 02-06-2018, 09:52 PM
Battlestar Triton

My last words on all of this:

1) Other than yours, I’ve not been “booted” from any Groups or Forums, tho I was Blocked by Thomas Zeller from even joining a Group that he controls. Rightbabout two years ago, Zeller got angry when I corrected corrected him on some things he posted about in your Kingdom, then Blocked me personally. When I requested to Join his Group - which I had no clue he ran - he Blocked me. So, I never joined it to be “booted”

2) I communicate with others still a part of your commercially motivated group, as well as a number who left on their own because they were fed up with you catering to certain people. So, I have a fair idea of what’s going on there - publicly.

3) interesting how you take me to task for apparently not having a thick skin, yet yours seems mighty thin.

4) You keep insinuating that I have treated others “rudely” and “disrespectfully”. What about you and your constant “it’s right here and will go out tomorrow” promises that never come true? I don’t know how many times i heard that or “it’ll be here tomorrow and the box is already labeled” line from you.

5) Kinda funny how you keep telling me to “fade away, live your life and stay out of others”. Don’t want folks to know about your business practices, I guess...?

Go ahead, lather, rinse, repeat your posts. I’ll “fade away” from this thread. My point had been made and I’m tired of you repeating what isnow become rhetoric. You should run for office! You’d fit right in with all those politicians.