Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 05-14-2013, 11:28 AM
Den Mother

Mark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wonderfest 2013 Roll Call

I'm only 2 hours away so I'll be leaving about 1PM on Thursday should be there about 3:30 (gonna stop in Norther KY and pick up a few cases of beer).
Old 05-14-2013, 11:46 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Hell we'll be leaving in about 14 hours or so! Thankfully except for packing and loading the car I'm done.

Gonna head out to the YMCA in a bit and hit the whirlpool and sauna to loosen my back up a bit. Then a quick stop to the liquor store for a couple of things and I believe I'll be done.

I also have to figure out which ship kits to bring down and surprise the kitty with.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 05-14-2013, 01:52 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

I'm ready to warp out of orbit and head that way.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:05 PM
Void where permitted

modelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of All

Travel safe everyone....see y'all on Friday 'round noon.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:23 PM
Banned

REL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati GodREL Resin Illuminati God

Wonderfest duo is ready.

Old 05-14-2013, 06:45 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Sumbitch that's sweet!

Can't wait to see these puppies!

The last time I said that was after the first date with my wife!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 05-14-2013, 07:56 PM

cireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of light

I'm in love.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:12 PM
Den Mother

Mark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond repute

I started packing for the weekend and had some help... He was sound asleep in the bed of my F-150.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 922397_10200235496743226_1578485122_o.jpg (192.7 KB, 13 views)
Old 05-15-2013, 05:25 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Lakespeed, Zysurge, and myself have arrived!
Old 05-15-2013, 05:34 PM
Fear is the Mind Killer.

Padawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati God

Leaving in the morning, should be there by mid afternoon. And in grand WF tradition, I just finished my entry like ten minutes ago. First model in two years.

P@T

My model club: www.fpkclub.com

"Pat is more like a good explosion. First, you wonder what the hell happened. Then, you realize what it was. Then, you often find yourself wishing it would happen again, depending on the target." LDB
Old 05-16-2013, 12:23 AM
It's gonna get real now.

^^^ That's awesome, Pat!!!!!
Old 05-16-2013, 02:22 AM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Fuck you, you bitches!

Old 05-16-2013, 02:30 AM
Pissin 'em off since :1999

Eagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati God

Y'all all have a wonderful time!

Don't forget, SOME of us are waiting for updates and events to be posted so it can seem as though we are there.

Rob.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:49 AM
Fear is the Mind Killer.

Padawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati God

Leaving now. ETA, 6-7 hours.

P@T

My model club: www.fpkclub.com

"Pat is more like a good explosion. First, you wonder what the hell happened. Then, you realize what it was. Then, you often find yourself wishing it would happen again, depending on the target." LDB
Old 05-16-2013, 11:53 AM
A threat to all you hold dear

Location: Directly above the center of the Earth. ( Leander, TX.)
Dr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond repute

I hate you lucky ducks so much I love ya. Have fun, win prizes, read wild and happening fascination, go ape crazy.