Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 03-13-2013, 05:38 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Wonderfest 2013 Roll Call

I think that "pool party" was the single reason the Exec West turned that into conference rooms.

Matter-o-fact I'll bet the Architect was called Sunday morning about a "change in design".

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 03-14-2013, 03:06 AM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

Scott and Cat...we have to bring a pitcher out on the balcony again.

I love watching tough guys shit their pants!

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:08 PM
SPACESHIP!

Blappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekmanscott View Post
Why because you and Blappy can't handle all of the attitude????
Don't dragging my name into this bitch. I can do that just fine myself.

Yeah I'll be there in person this year. I'm gonna bring a bottle of Absinth!

Rolling in late Thursday Afternoon.

Last edited by Blappy; 03-22-2013 at 11:12 PM.
Old 03-24-2013, 09:17 AM
Dweeb in residence

rpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant future

Make sure you offer some to George (Neb - not the other one)!
Old 03-24-2013, 11:34 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpauly View Post
Make sure you offer some to George (Neb - not the other one)!

Nooooooo......I wanna live to see Monday!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 03-24-2013, 01:49 PM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not allowed to have absinth?!

George

And you can follow Catalyst Creations on face book:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catalyst-Creations/345458355475644
Old 03-24-2013, 01:53 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
I'm not allowed to have absinth?!

George
Old 03-24-2013, 05:17 PM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, didn't think i was that drunk last year...or...well i knew i was drunk off my ass...didn't think i did anything overtly goofy though...

George

Old 03-25-2013, 08:50 AM

Battlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant future

Oooo Absinth. I'll be sure to wear my green fairy wings.

Not that kind of fairy you freaks.

George
(the great one!)

www.TimeslipCreations.com
Old 03-25-2013, 09:00 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
Wow, didn't think i was that drunk last year...or...well i knew i was drunk off my ass...didn't think i did anything overtly goofy though...

George
Yeah - I think you set some kind of record, and not in a good way, either. You went from zero to I-don't-know-this-fucking-guy in under six drinks.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:57 AM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
Yeah - I think you set some kind of record, and not in a good way, either. You went from zero to I-don't-know-this-fucking-guy in under six drinks.

Old 03-25-2013, 10:18 AM

Battlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant futureBattlestar Commander has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat

Priceless!!!

www.TimeslipCreations.com
Old 03-25-2013, 11:26 AM

Nah I think you miscounted there brother, as i recall it was, how ever many shots of Tequila i shared with Erin, plus about a pint of wild turkey...and.. god only knows what Michelle made me that night....though..as drunk as i ended up its entirely possible she started giving me non alcaholic drinks there towards the end of the evening.
George

Old 03-25-2013, 12:20 PM
It's gonna get real now.

Oh, you can *drink* a lot - there's no question of that.... you just can't *hold* it as well as you tell everyone you can.

Last edited by The Cat; 03-25-2013 at 12:26 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 02:05 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
....you just can't *hold* it as well as you tell everyone you can.
Heh....you saw his pantleg too?

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.