Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Miscellaneous Models

Miscellaneous Models WIPs of all other types of models

Old 04-16-2013, 11:12 AM

krow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to behold
Default JADE GRENADE

Bashed this up for a group build , tough kit but worth the effort.
Testors/Jimmy Flintstone 1/25 Jade Grenade . Resin ,white metal , skill tester.

Blog here:http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/i...-jade-grenade/
Vote here:http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/i...32101-gallery/
Old 04-17-2013, 06:41 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: JADE GRENADE

THAT is interesting.

It looks modern, but with a mid-'30s deco flair!
Old 04-17-2013, 09:00 PM
BOING BOING BOING

allthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond repute

BADDASS!
Old 04-17-2013, 09:45 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
THAT is interesting.

It looks modern, but with a mid-'30s deco flair!
Yep.

Clean, simple, art deco....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 04-18-2013, 08:52 AM

krow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to beholdkrow113 is a splendid one to behold

Cat , Neb , athumbs - Thanks.
Plenty of decent m/c models in the build , feel free to vote in the GB.
http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/i...ery/?mode=show

Last edited by krow113; 04-18-2013 at 01:19 PM.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:40 PM
A threat to all you hold dear

Location: Directly above the center of the Earth. ( Leander, TX.)
Dr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond repute

Needs a sidecar....

I kid - gorgeous build of a very sweet looking bike. Does this thing exist in the
real world?
Old 04-22-2013, 06:32 PM

Dr Yo -Thanks - A sidecar wouldn't be out of line. I believe this may have been a real bike. The start of a 'boatacious bodywork' genre, not my fav , but cool Harley models are hard to find.
Old 03-19-2014, 10:13 AM

srspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant futuresrspicer has a brilliant future

Nice clean build.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:11 AM
Enhanced Member

mar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of All

Very nice design. Love the color too.

When I want an opinion from you, I'll read it in your entrails.
Old 03-23-2014, 12:07 PM

Thanks you guys. I even trimmed the body work a little for a cleaner look:

Old 01-17-2015, 04:03 PM

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Custo...homepage_panel