Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Miscellaneous Models

Miscellaneous Models WIPs of all other types of models

Old 05-03-2011, 12:28 AM
Canuck with the truck.

=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light
Default Steam boat Wolfy

I'm in the process of building a steam tug for my model railroad. It's suppose to be a water line model. I'm going to be calling on all the navy, and marine modelers in here for help at one point or another. The kit is suppose to be made from cardstock, matboard, and foam core. But where would be the fun in that... I'm going to be making it out of bass wood and styrene. So this means I'll be able to model some of the insides, and partly below deck.

Here's a few shots of what I have so far. I've cut the foam core to get a template for making the hull.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC03352.JPG (112.9 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03353.JPG (104.6 KB, 22 views)
Old 05-03-2011, 12:23 PM
Canuck with the truck.

=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light=Northern Wolf= is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Steam boat Wolfy

Thanks Mech. I think I will try and go for broke on the details for this one since it will be a forground model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
Too cool! I imagine you could get bonkers with detail on this thing.
I look forward to your progress. As for advise, so long as it floats, I'd say your bang on.