Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Miscellaneous Models

Miscellaneous Models WIPs of all other types of models

Old 01-31-2013, 05:15 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default 1/18 Christine

I found a 1/18 diecast '59 Fury and repainted/altered it to be as close to a Belvedere as I could. (The movie Christine was NOT a Fury - they only came in one color scheme from the factory, and it wasn't Red and White)

I'll take more pics, but my camera labeled this pic as "IMG1958", so I quit there

I eventually want to add superbright LEDs for her headlights, and an MP3 player in the trunk would not go amiss...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1_800.jpg (56.5 KB, 9 views)
Old 01-31-2013, 05:57 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: 1/18 Christine

When I was 4 years old, Dad had a Belvedere just like that, only it was a Pastel Yellow.

Gotta picture of me and Dad sitting in it somewhere---I'll have to see if I can find it.

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 01-31-2013, 06:07 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
When I was 4 years old, Dad had a Belvedere just like that, only it was a Pastel Yellow.

Gotta picture of me and Dad sitting in it somewhere---I'll have to see if I can find it.
Oh man!

Pastel Yellow would look sharp! I hope you can find that pic

One of the old profs at my college had a Belvedere way back when.... he says it was a hell of a car.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:23 PM
JAFO

PakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of All

Cool Cat

Funny you posted this today. I was just browsing Round 2s store today and seen a 1/25 Christine kit recently released. They have it as the Fury as well.

http://www.autoworldstore.com/Search...&Submit=Search

Red version available now, or white, listed for release in Feb
Was kicking around picking one.....or two....up one of these days
Old 01-31-2013, 09:48 PM
It's gonna get real now.

I'm wondering if that's the same kit as the one AMT released about 10 years ago. They sold some car kits prepainted, and you could see the body in the box thru a clear panel. It was marked 'Belvedere'. IIRC, most of them were black, but a few were red with white tops
Old 01-31-2013, 10:06 PM
JAFO

PakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of All

That could be. It is marked as a AMT kit. I kinda wish I would have seen the originals. It would be kinda cool to have a few different........incarnations.....

Sent from my Motorola M using Tapatalk HD
Old 02-09-2013, 01:52 AM
Pissin 'em off since :1999

Eagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati God

Christine!!!!!!

One of my personal top 10!

Rob.