Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Model Talk

Model Talk General Modeling Discussions

Old 03-13-2014, 07:22 AM

Joseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to allJoseph C. Brown is a name known to all
Default L'eggs eggs 2014

Yes, L'eggs eggs are back... at least for a little while.

I saw some in local pharmacy while waiting on some prescription refills, and had to buy one.
Apparently they got reissued as a 40th (!) Anniversary Limited Edition late in 2013, and there is some kind of sweepstakes going on over at the Hanes website.

Sadly, while these are the same size as the originals from the 1970's, the re-issue has two holes added to the top and to the bottom. But hey, we are modelers, right?

http://www.leggsluckyegg.com/

I am not employed by them, and if this post needs to be edited I won't be upset!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Leggs 2014.jpg (173.8 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9734.JPG (340.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9735.JPG (319.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9736.JPG (294.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9739.JPG (240.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9740.JPG (262.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9741.JPG (298.8 KB, 8 views)
Old 03-13-2014, 07:47 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: L'eggs eggs 2014

Looks like my wife is going to end up with a great many pairs of pantyhose!
Old 03-13-2014, 01:21 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Thanks for the heads up Joe! This was a good thing to find just before me and the missus go out the door to buy groceries!

AND----she has $2.00 off coupons!!!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 03-21-2014, 11:42 AM

jake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of light

I see a SS Y wing in my future...
Old 03-21-2014, 04:46 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake88 View Post
I see a SS Y wing in my future...

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 04-04-2014, 07:59 AM

jake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of lightjake88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
I also noticed TONS of eggs of all sizes out in the stores due to the Easter egg hunts coming!!!!!