Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Model Talk

Model Talk General Modeling Discussions

Old 06-24-2014, 07:02 AM

cireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of light
Default JerseyFest 2014 After Hours

http://jerseyfestfair.com/?p=4273

Hi folks. This event is our attempt to recreate the ambiance of what used to be the "pool party" at WF. I miss that type of get together. I hope those who frequent this discussion forum and plan to go to attend Jersey Fest this year will support it.
Old 06-25-2014, 09:51 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: JerseyFest 2014 After Hours

I'm still trying to see if I can get off work for this shindig.

If we can make it, I'll let you know.

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 06-25-2014, 09:58 AM

cireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of light

I will be bringing a couple of tubs of greebles. My hope is to exchange these parts for other parts that may help with several projects. If that is not possible I will just give this stuff away, if I can't find a use for it maybe someone else will. Like what used to happen at the pool party.....RIP.
Old 07-28-2014, 06:46 AM

Any word yet Neb?
Old 07-28-2014, 12:04 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Can't make it-----it's that work thing again.....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 07-29-2014, 09:07 PM

Maybe next time.
Old 07-30-2014, 05:26 PM
My ass is itchy...

Count on it!

Old 08-01-2014, 07:17 PM

http://s52.photobucket.com/user/NCC-...08431602917876
Old 08-02-2014, 08:31 AM
My ass is itchy...

Great pics!

Now I'm sad....

Thanks Eric!

Old 08-04-2014, 06:25 PM

Come to the show next year and you wont be.......
Old 08-05-2014, 05:43 PM
My ass is itchy...

Indeed!