Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Military Models

Military Models Finished Military Models

Old 04-29-2009, 11:11 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Deutsches Reichsbahn, Russland 1942

I don't know who did this.

I'm not 100% sure what scale, though I suspect 1/6.

All I can say is, it is friggin' phenomenal. Just the thought that went into each figure's pose and expression.........

enough of me - enjoy!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg th_pictures_model_train_37.jpg (5.3 KB, 5 views)
Old 04-29-2009, 11:13 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Deutsches Reichsbahn, Russland 1942

Old 04-29-2009, 07:01 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God
Thumbs up Re: Deutsches Reichsbahn, Russland 1942

Holy CRAP that's good. At first I was wondering why you were posting screen shots from a movie !
Old 04-29-2009, 07:36 PM
It's gonna get real now.

I hear ya, Trip!

The *only* nit I can pick is that the soldiers' zeltbahnen are folded instead of rolled!

I need to dig and find out more about that whole setup.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:21 PM
Void where permitted

modelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
I hear ya, Trip!

The *only* nit I can pick is that the soldiers' zeltbahnen are folded instead of rolled!
That and the fact that you can see some wrist joints...kinda look like GI Joe figures to me.

But still....that there is some powerful good scale shit !
Old 04-30-2009, 02:55 PM
Shit got real.

HWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati GodHWR MKII Resin Illuminati God

THats actually a group of people in the UK. They get together and do 1/6 dioramas like that. There was a follow on one to this. The train had been attacked from the air and a couple cars got tossed. There was also a flipped over 1/6 tiger 1 and some otehr neat details on it.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:07 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

WOW!

Simply infuckincredible!

Now if, IF, I was going to pick a nit- I'd say that I noticed the wheelsets on the loco should be very polished metal where they contact the rails. The horizontal plane, not just the nearly vertical flanges.

But it's not worth mentioning for all the fucking work and results that you can see!

WOW (again)
Old 05-02-2009, 01:53 PM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

Fucken awesome find! Beautiful!

B
Old 08-08-2009, 11:24 PM
JAWS MODELS

JAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant futureJAWS MODELS has a brilliant future

I seen some of these before. They are 1/6-1/8 posable figures. I ve seen them with some awsome remote control Tanks aswell all posed up & super detailed. You can get super detail kits for remote control tanks thats unbelievable. That was nice. Thanks.