Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Military

Military Military WIPs

Old 09-24-2019, 06:16 PM

Tiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant future
Default Re: SCHARNHORST - 1/350, by Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter View Post
I know this thread is almost as old as the dinosaurs, but did you ever finish this one? I just bought the 1/570 Revell version of this ship and was looking up references and came across this one.

I play World of Warships and I love this ship, so I had to find a kit of it. I wasn't able to find a 1/350 kit for a reasonable price and I happened on the Revell kit the other day. I got the Artworx wooden deck but haven't been able to locate any PE railings. I may just have to settle for some generic 1/600 railings but I'd like to get a PE plane launcher. It looked like you were going to go for the wave camo but didn't get there.
I'd love to see the end result if you got there?
If you don't mind the smaller scale, there are 1/700 ships in WoW boxings.

http://thome216.imgur.com/

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z156/Thome216/
Old 09-24-2019, 07:17 PM

Madhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to behold

Ohh is there? I had no idea there were wow kits out there. Who makes them? I'll stick with the revell kit for now but i wouldn't mind one of Azure Lane ships if they make them
Old 09-25-2019, 03:42 AM

Madhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to behold

I did a Google search of WoW ship kits and it looks like Zvezda and Italeri do them. I don't think they're any different to any other ship kit you can get and I was really hoping to see the AL ships as kits, but alas, that does not seem to be the case. Shame - I was seriously hoping there would be. I may have to buy a 1/700 battleship and do some cosmetic surgery to it instead.

Maybe.

I have way too much on my build schedule to think about doing something like that right now