Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 03-29-2010, 09:25 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Wonderfest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGooseman View Post
And just why did you have a camera in Griff's room last year?

For the same reason I *always* have a camera with me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Batty
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. A large-breasted vampire chick. KTM from seven stories up. A woman dirty dancing with a marionette. A refit build that would make Times Square look like a candlelit dinner.....
Old 03-29-2010, 09:44 AM
Pissin 'em off since :1999

Eagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati God

Well if that don't beat everything. Here we go again........

Which one of you Mother Fuckers 'recasted' my dick???????????

I know who I sold the mold to, so don't lie.

Why does this kinda shit always happen????

Rob.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:02 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

You know EXACTLY who.

Don't you remember - you told me that your dick had been in his mouth so often that he could use it for a mold?

Well.... looks like he finally did!
Old 03-29-2010, 10:03 AM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
I never thought you could replicate that kind of detail in HO scale, especially when the subject is so fucking tiny. That's talent man...

Last edited by The Cat; 03-29-2010 at 10:04 AM.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:20 AM

Eagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
You know EXACTLY who.

Don't you remember - you told me that your dick had been in his mouth so often that he could use it for a mold?

Well.... looks like he finally did!
Yeah, but I didn't actually think they would do it. You can't trust ANYBODY anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
I never thought you could replicate that kind of detail in HO scale, especially when the subject is so fucking tiny. That's talent man...
Ok....May be a false alarm then. If that's HO scale, no harm done. I thought that picture was life-size.

Rob.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:40 AM

Film???

I would think (hope?) that THAT would be a career ender for someone?

One thing about it though. If you did have that and eventually get it in.......She's yours for life. You'll know for a fact, she's NOT cheatin' on you. And even if she does....so what! It won't be for the sex.

Rob.

Last edited by Eagle-1; 03-29-2010 at 11:44 AM.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:51 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
Here's a pic of Griff's suite from last year:

Titillating!

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 03-29-2010, 05:16 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle-1 View Post
Yeah, but I didn't actually think they would do it. You can't trust ANYBODY anymore.

Rob.
Damned recasters.....

With those lights in the base, I think I know who recast it.

I won't say who it is, but let's call this creation the Blingopenis!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 03-30-2010, 09:37 AM

Rob.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:31 PM
Banned

Bol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant future

FYI: Anyone looking for greeblies/miscasts/2nds for parts, you might want to hit the "pool party" Saturday night. I will be your GOD....
Old 04-01-2010, 09:33 PM

Peagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of AllPeagis Overlord Master of All

I really wish I could get out there for this, it sounds like so much fun!!!

~Pete~