Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Resin Illuminati's Hall of Fame

Resin Illuminati's Hall of Fame Builds in this section are at least three years old and have been recognized by RI members as being especially noteworthy.

Old 01-25-2008, 08:09 AM
Den Mother

Mark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond repute
Default Some Non-Sci Fi work

Hey all,

Here are some other Fantasy and Historical pieces from my portfolio.

First up is a Poste Militaire sculpt of Attila the Hun. It was painted with oils and enamels and the horse was sculpted from scratch. This one has been a multiple gold winner and took a 1st at the IPMS nationals.

Next up is sculpt (a commercial fig) of a Carolingian Scola (Heavy infantry). This is painted with oils and enamels.

Next is a fantasy piece using a re-sculpted figure from Denison in the UK and a scratch sculpted horse titled “Lady Hawk”. She too was a big winner for me… painted as the others.

This is a fantasy piece that is 90% scratch sculpt all save the head which I took of another Denison figure. I call it The Amazon Rider.

The next 5 Historicals are all commercial pieces from Poste Militaire and Verlinden.

Mamluk Soldier

Macbeth

This one is titled Mongol in Russia winter of 1260 CE. The coat is based on a painting in the Osprey Man-At _arms book on Mongols.

This is Poste Militaries’ Mongol Commander

Next is a set of Fantasy Busts.
An Orc

A Troll

Next up is my second biggest winning Fig. It’s an Undead Warrior the scale chain mail I handmade to scale… It’s about 300mm tall.

Next up is my favorite historical sculpt. This is a Polish Winged Hussar. It was a total re-sculpt of a very poorly done kit. The Decoration on the horse is made up of over 150 individual tiny pieces. The Paint is the standard oil and enamel combo and is based on the cover of the Osprey Man-At-Arms Cover. This took a first at the IPMS Nats.

Finally here is a vignette that is titled “Who Goes there” The standing figure was scratch sculpted the crouching one is a modified Denison figure.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg mybt.jpg (61.7 KB, 1 views)
Old 01-27-2008, 11:28 AM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

Whoa! Now this is just plain BAD ASS!!!

I love to view this type pf modeling and artwork!

OUTSTANDING Mark Yungblut!!!!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 01-27-2008, 07:09 PM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

This is some GREAT STUFF!
Old 01-27-2008, 07:49 PM
Ahead of the curve

Scorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of All

Awesome work!

Old 01-27-2008, 08:22 PM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

Fantastic work, really wonderful, that horse is beautiful.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:12 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

Holy shit man! That's freaking cool paintings there! I love it!

B
Old 01-29-2008, 09:25 AM
Den Mother

Mark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the compliments guys. While I do enjoy model making and did work as a professional for a couple of years, my first love has always been figures or figures and hardware. I have to say that the work here Rel's work in particular is just outstanding!

Cheers,

Mark