Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Miscellaneous Models

Miscellaneous Models All other types of model

Old 01-21-2015, 06:31 AM

road rage is a jewel in the roughroad rage is a jewel in the roughroad rage is a jewel in the roughroad rage is a jewel in the roughroad rage is a jewel in the rough
Default WW1 Trench

Well most of you guys probably don't remember me, i was on here a few years ago with every intent on rekindling my childhood hobby. unfortunately certain misfortunes accord one after the other. But I'm back and with something i knocked up because my youngest daughter is 'lastminute.com' heres the tail and ive attached the pics

when the kids returned to school after the summer holidays my daughter was given her history project to do over the course of the term for her homework. Anyway in the week they were due to break up Maddison turned to me "Daddy, i need your help" in her "wrap daddy round my little finger" voice. "ive not done my history project and its due in on thursday" well that gave me just 3 evenings to construct a trench from WW1 and ive not done anything like that ever, scratch build a bloody trench and its got to be done in a shoe box, well i did it, i scratched round at home for anything i could find and i must admit i bloody enjoyed it. creating something from nothing, but the best part was when she took it in, she got full marks, 5 house credits a postcard home and it got chosen for display, now thats the best mark i ever got at school lol
Attached Files
File Type: zip attachments (1).zip (17.88 MB, 12 views)
File Type: zip Attachments_2013619.zip (12.90 MB, 5 views)