Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 01-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Banned

talon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of All
Default Wonderfest 2011 Rooms

Hey guys, does anyone know of any available room space? Or would you like to be a roommate if I book a room? I need the room thursday night through sunday night so I can book the room but I cant afford it all by myself.

You only need to pay for the nights you plan to be there. Also dont need to pay until the show.

So how about it? Anyone want to be my friend?
Old 01-01-2011, 06:36 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Wonderfest 2011 Rooms

Jeez.

It's not even 2011 yet.......

Oh shit.

Old 01-02-2011, 06:28 PM
Banned

talon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of Alltalon Overlord Master of All

Does this mean nobody wants to sleep with me?
Old 01-02-2011, 06:36 PM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

After the stories about how you hogged the covers, and made your bedmate sleep in the wet spot, it's no surprise.

I keed, I keed!

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:37 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by talon View Post
Does this mean nobody wants to sleep with me?
I like you a lot, man.... I just don't dig you that way.

Old 01-02-2011, 06:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Darth Beavis View Post
After the stories about how you hogged the covers, and made your bedmate sleep in the wet spot, it's no surprise.

I keed, I keed!
Well it gets cold when you sleep naked, so I needed the blankets for warmth...

I dont remember a wet spot, but I suppose it could have dried out by the time I got up.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:40 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Well it gets cold when you sleep naked, so I needed the blankets for warmth...

I dont remember a wet spot, but I suppose it could have dried out by the time I got up.
You're not exactly helping your case
Old 01-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

You should ask the other Rob. Not only is he also into all that sleeping naked/wet spot stuff but the two of you look so cute together. I'm no expert but I do believe he may be the peanut butter you're looking for to go with your jelly.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Last edited by lakespeed; 01-02-2011 at 06:47 PM.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post
You should ask the other Rob. Not only is he also into all that sleeping naked/wet spot stuff but the two of you looked so cute together last year.
Already did. Rob loves it so much he already has 3 other guys. I guess he's more popular at the dance than me. Probably because he puts out.
Old 01-02-2011, 06:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
You're not exactly helping your case
I have a case? Should I get an attorney or will a public defender do?
Old 01-03-2011, 08:24 AM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
I have a case? Should I get an attorney or will a public defender do?

You have a case of *something*, though I know not what.

Here's a pic taken in Talon's room last year:

Old 01-03-2011, 09:06 AM
Banned

So from left to right it was:

DarthDuck, Lord Darth Beavis, The Cat, and me on the right.

Its important to get the name order right for facebook tagging.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:09 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

fuck that's funny.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:04 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

You dirty cheating bitches!!!!

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 01-03-2011, 11:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post
You dirty cheating bitches!!!!
You know, if you join us this year, then technically it wont be cheating... just taking an... advance... on their upcoming paycheck...