Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Resin Illuminati's Hall of Fame

Resin Illuminati's Hall of Fame Builds in this section are at least three years old and have been recognized by RI members as being especially noteworthy.

Old 06-19-2011, 01:33 PM

JohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant future
Default Re: VIPER LAUNCH DECK 1:32

Marvelous!!
Old 01-14-2012, 09:06 PM

jango67 New face in the crowd

Awsom work I really love the Viper MK-01b "Thunderbolt I would love to see a step by step on how you did the engines.
Old 01-14-2012, 09:28 PM

pheniks has a spectacular aura aboutpheniks has a spectacular aura aboutpheniks has a spectacular aura aboutpheniks has a spectacular aura about

superb work
Old 01-15-2012, 12:40 PM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

Hoohaa! That is simply effing nice work. Most well done and love it!

B
Old 01-15-2012, 07:31 PM

Dobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant future

Franking incredible!!! Do you have a shot of all 4 together?

Chris
Old 01-16-2012, 11:29 AM

pheniks has a spectacular aura aboutpheniks has a spectacular aura aboutpheniks has a spectacular aura aboutpheniks has a spectacular aura about

i'm speechless
Old 03-19-2013, 01:07 PM
Viper Pilot

Dragonn is a jewel in the roughDragonn is a jewel in the roughDragonn is a jewel in the roughDragonn is a jewel in the roughDragonn is a jewel in the roughDragonn is a jewel in the rough

Truly amazing.

Where can I get 1/32 flight crew and warrior figures?
Old 03-19-2013, 02:17 PM

Boonblade is a splendid one to beholdBoonblade is a splendid one to beholdBoonblade is a splendid one to beholdBoonblade is a splendid one to beholdBoonblade is a splendid one to beholdBoonblade is a splendid one to beholdBoonblade is a splendid one to beholdBoonblade is a splendid one to beholdBoonblade is a splendid one to beholdBoonblade is a splendid one to beholdBoonblade is a splendid one to behold

FUCKING BRILLIANT!

I love all of those viper variants, top kit bashing and uniform schemes of weathering, and that's just the Vipers!! The hangar deck is just bloody awesome and no mistake!!!
Old 03-19-2013, 04:10 PM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

Nice to see this thread resurrected again. Klaus has done a stunning job with this diorama, I can't stop looking at the pics and discovering new details. Just amazing work!

I think this needs to be in the RI Hall of Fame.

Mike
Old 03-20-2013, 11:56 AM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of

WOW! Amazing. I mean AMAZING!!!! ....wait for it...................FUCK!!!

Now I wanna see more ships in more bays and some landrams and varients lined up with troops getting ready to disenbark, The whole thing. You have took some bits of plastic and paint and made yourself a REAL deck of ol' Galactica herself. Again, Amazing.

Last edited by Road Warrior; 03-20-2013 at 11:57 AM.
Old 03-20-2013, 06:05 PM
Viper Pilot

Dragonn is a jewel in the roughDragonn is a jewel in the roughDragonn is a jewel in the roughDragonn is a jewel in the roughDragonn is a jewel in the roughDragonn is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Warrior View Post
WOW! Amazing. I mean AMAZING!!!! ....wait for it...................FUCK!!!

Now I wanna see more ships in more bays and some landrams and varients lined up with troops getting ready to disenbark, The whole thing. You have took some bits of plastic and paint and made yourself a REAL deck of ol' Galactica herself. Again, Amazing.

That would be awesome. I'm wanting to do something in the range of a 12'-15' Landing/Launch bay myself. But I'd like to have the 1/32 crew figures to make it come to life. And of course a 1/32 shuttle
Old 03-20-2013, 07:51 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastBattlestar View Post
I think this needs to be in the RI Hall of Fame.

Mike
Consider it done, Mike. I'll move it right after I finish this post!

I had totally missed this build and have been scrolling slowly up and down gazing at the pics,

Frakking incredible.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:12 PM

talon1107 New face in the crowd

A (wait for it) freakin (wait for it) mazing!!!

I absolutely love it.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:19 AM
Imperial

Road Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud ofRoad Warrior has much to be proud of

I know the last post was back in March but,...

Darkmoonspirit- if you are listening/watching this thread. MORE please.

I mean it- you really have took bits of plastic and made part of a "real" ship.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:26 AM

cireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of light

I love this! Do you have more pictures?