Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Resin Illuminati's Hall of Fame

Resin Illuminati's Hall of Fame Builds in this section are at least three years old and have been recognized by RI members as being especially noteworthy.

Old 01-02-2012, 06:09 AM

cosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud of
Default Re: Battlestar COLUMBIA

This is a fantastic build, congratz, you should be proud of!
Old 01-03-2012, 09:27 PM
Sol Lucet Omnibus

Prometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to allPrometheus is a name known to all

Holy ridiculousness...This is just too sweet !!!
Old 01-22-2012, 07:40 AM

Arthur Pendragon New face in the crowd

Magnificent !
Old 01-25-2012, 03:09 AM

Madhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to behold

I am always in awe of you guys who do these magnificent scratch builds - especially one of this size and depth of detail!

MH
Old 02-05-2012, 05:19 AM

Tiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant futureTiberious has a brilliant future

I love the mix of the old design and cues to the newer touches, such as the turrets and the thru-deck hangars. Lovely ship and great work. This deserves its own show.

http://thome216.imgur.com/

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z156/Thome216/
Old 02-08-2012, 11:13 AM

Dobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant future

Wow! This is fantastic!! I had a similar idea but didn't want to try it on my expensive Timeslip kit. It looks awesome!

Chris
Old 05-24-2012, 03:00 AM
professional noob

opal_1970 has a spectacular aura aboutopal_1970 has a spectacular aura aboutopal_1970 has a spectacular aura about

outstanding, the combination from old and new is very well done... the hangerbays on the Landingbay sides and the "star destroyer" bays on the bottom really caught my eye and work very well.
I also like all the weapon mounts that you added, something that was sorely missing in most or all the TOS Galactica builds, I mean she is she is supposed to be one of the badest girls on the block but turrets and mounts are no where to be seen on the studio model.
Really really awsome job well done.

"I honor those who have gone where I have yet to go, who have seen what I have yet to see; for they are the true pioneers. May your journey be an adventure." -- Nomad farewell to the dead

Current builds:
TOS Galactica (On hold)
New Galactica (Coming soon)
Old 12-27-2012, 05:32 AM

GEEWHIZ is a glorious beacon of lightGEEWHIZ is a glorious beacon of lightGEEWHIZ is a glorious beacon of lightGEEWHIZ is a glorious beacon of lightGEEWHIZ is a glorious beacon of lightGEEWHIZ is a glorious beacon of lightGEEWHIZ is a glorious beacon of lightGEEWHIZ is a glorious beacon of lightGEEWHIZ is a glorious beacon of lightGEEWHIZ is a glorious beacon of lightGEEWHIZ is a glorious beacon of light

This is incredible and just what I was looking for. Now if I can add just some of your ideas to my old Revell galactica's I will be forever in your debt for this inspirational build.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:08 AM

Boonblade is a splendid one to beholdBoonblade is a splendid one to beholdBoonblade is a splendid one to beholdBoonblade is a splendid one to beholdBoonblade is a splendid one to beholdBoonblade is a splendid one to beholdBoonblade is a splendid one to beholdBoonblade is a splendid one to beholdBoonblade is a splendid one to beholdBoonblade is a splendid one to beholdBoonblade is a splendid one to behold

Wow, this is just fucking brilliant, intense detail ,especially at that scale, as many others have said, nice blend with the open hangars, I agree, a battlestar could NEVER have too many guns!! Very inspirational chap, one sweet build
Old 02-06-2013, 01:46 PM
A Poor Widow's Son

137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold

Beautiful work. I especially like the paint job - a little more interesting to look at with multi-tone shades than the usual neutral gray all the way around. Always good to see half-studio scale variants. They seem to be quite rare compared to full-sized versions.

And I am very honored that my schematics were able to help you with this. Most kind!

Last edited by 137th Gebirg; 02-06-2013 at 01:47 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 05:34 AM
Groovy tunes.

Sci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati God

I love it!!!!
Old 05-12-2013, 04:58 PM

trnswrp10 is a jewel in the roughtrnswrp10 is a jewel in the roughtrnswrp10 is a jewel in the roughtrnswrp10 is a jewel in the roughtrnswrp10 is a jewel in the roughtrnswrp10 is a jewel in the rough

Got guns? LOL. I love it!!! Now that is what a Battlestar should look like!! WOW!!! Now you just need some support ships, especially the cargo ship carrying all the bullets.
Old 09-27-2013, 07:21 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

This thread is now where it belongs.
Old 09-27-2013, 10:16 AM

Dobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant futureDobber has a brilliant future

Here Here!

Chris
Old 09-27-2013, 11:57 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Guideline said three years.

I say SCREW THAT.