Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 03-06-2012, 12:02 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Wonderfest 2012 Thread

76 days till liftoff!

Who's going?

and... ARE WE THERE YET???
Old 03-06-2012, 12:28 AM
Fear is the Mind Killer.

Padawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Wonderfest 2012 Thread

Go to bed!

P@T

My model club: www.fpkclub.com

"Pat is more like a good explosion. First, you wonder what the hell happened. Then, you realize what it was. Then, you often find yourself wishing it would happen again, depending on the target." LDB
Old 03-06-2012, 08:01 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Umm....76 days is not enough time to be ready. I need at least another month.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 03-06-2012, 08:08 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Let's see....out of town for three days, on vacation in Florida come April for 14 days....

That means 59 build days til Wonderfest!

SHIT.........

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 03-06-2012, 09:06 AM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

We WILL be there.............

Jane and I have our hotel, our flights, our Indy 500 AND Van Halen tickets...

See you when we get to your town !
Old 03-06-2012, 09:55 AM
Enhanced Member

mar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of Allmar10 Overlord Master of All

Wow. 76 days to go. I'd be shit'n bricks if I was building something for the contest .

When I want an opinion from you, I'll read it in your entrails.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:58 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar10 View Post
Wow. 76 days to go. I'd be shit'n bricks if I was building something for the contest .
Shit.....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 03-06-2012, 10:55 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

I'm looking forward to starting on MY WF entry at the end of this week.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:35 AM
Fear is the Mind Killer.

Padawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati God

I'll be there, with guns, booze, and maybe a model. My priorities are in good order.

P@T

My model club: www.fpkclub.com

"Pat is more like a good explosion. First, you wonder what the hell happened. Then, you realize what it was. Then, you often find yourself wishing it would happen again, depending on the target." LDB
Old 03-06-2012, 12:08 PM
It's gonna get real now.

I think your priorities are definitely in order.

You think I could enter my M14 as a 1/1 scale hero prop replica from Mars Attacks?
Old 03-06-2012, 02:21 PM
Void where permitted

modelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
You think I could enter my M14 as a 1/1 scale hero prop replica from Mars Attacks?
I'd bet they couldn't stop you
Old 03-06-2012, 03:06 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
I think your priorities are definitely in order.

Sure. And if you bedazzle it, it'll be GOLD!

GOLD I TELL YA!!!!

Old 03-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Banned

Bol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant future

Shit... I don't even have masters in hand yet that are scheduled for a WF release...

SHIT
Old 03-06-2012, 04:45 PM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
Sure. And if you bedazzle it, it'll be GOLD!

GOLD I TELL YA!!!!
mmmm - glue rhinestones all over the stock....have the metal parts chrome-plated.... patent-leather sling... maybe some god-awful engraving done.... mounted on a base that flashes lights all over it and a sound system that simulates gunshots @125 decibels every time somebody walks by....

It.... Will... Be.... GLORIOUS!
Old 03-06-2012, 05:07 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
and a sound system that simulates gunshots @125 decibels every time somebody walks by....

It.... Will... Be.... GLORIOUS!
ROTFLMAO!

We'll just get us some Jimi Hendrix-sized Marshall stacks and let 'em rip!