Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 05-27-2012, 02:05 PM
Trapped in Club Vandersexxx

Godfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of All
Default Re: Things overheard at Wonderfest

"Mark, who knew you'd end up being my drug dealer at WF." (Dasphule)

"Aw, how cute. Cat's got a little ass." (Godfather)

"G, I poke your wife once a day. She loves it." (Dasphule)
Old 05-27-2012, 02:27 PM

Godfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of All

"Man, my liver's bruised." (Dasphule)

"I need you to help put my helmet on." (M3)

"Look, if I wanted any lip from you I'd open my zipper." (Pat Amaral)

"If you got one, whip it out." (overheard from the crowd)

"Can I get more Kenny boob?" (MissHell)

"You took my chair. You're lucky I like you, so can I sit on your lap?" (Trekmanscott to The Cat)

"How dare you lick turds before me?" (MissHell)

"Assrape?! Did somebody say assrape?!?" (Lakespeed)

"I gotta go check that Erin is not mech-ing my wife." (Neb)

"I got a big one." (Trekmanscott)
"Thats what they all say." (Lakespeed)

"I got bit on the dick the other day, but I'm still ready when you are baby." (G-man to Trekmanscott)

Last edited by Godfather; 05-27-2012 at 02:31 PM.
Old 05-27-2012, 03:10 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

"Dude, you couldn't kick my ass on a GOOD day, particularly with that gouty-assed leg of yours." - Mark Yungblut
Old 05-27-2012, 04:43 PM

"Show me your swirly!" (The Cat)

Last edited by Godfather; 05-27-2012 at 04:43 PM.
Old 05-27-2012, 07:15 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

"'Cause Blappy and Me can't handle the whole fucking attitude... BITCH!" - Dasphule

"Eddie...... I love you, man." Dasphule to modelnutz
Old 05-27-2012, 07:30 PM

"I don't know where you put it." (Jim NCC1701A)
"My ass." (Kenny)

"Shame Blappy isn't here. Me love Blappy long time. Me ball slappy Blappy happy face long time." (Lakespeed)

"So when you eat French vanilla ice cream, does it go: uhn-huh-huh?" (Godfather)
"No, it goes wee wee." (Lakespeed)

Last edited by Godfather; 05-27-2012 at 07:39 PM.
Old 05-28-2012, 05:28 AM
SPACESHIP!

Blappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
"'Cause Blappy and Me can't handle the whole fucking attitude... BITCH!" - Dasphule
I would love to know what conversation this was part of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather View Post

"Shame Blappy isn't here. Me love Blappy long time. Me ball slappy Blappy happy face long time." (Lakespeed)
Maybe I should be happy I WASN'T there!
Old 05-28-2012, 07:53 AM
It's gonna get real now.

You were MISSED, Dave.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:14 AM

Last call from about 2:30am today: "I get allergies so bad that I sneeze from both ends." (OneZero)
::

Man, sux that WF is done but had a blast again. Y'all have a safe trip back!

Last edited by Godfather; 05-28-2012 at 08:18 AM.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:50 AM
Nothing like Tig ole' Bitties!

BB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of All

Fuck!!!
Attached Images
File Type: png untitled - Copy (2).png (248.0 KB, 23 views)
Old 05-28-2012, 01:25 PM
Den Mother

Mark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond repute

Entering the Gun Shop at the range with Mar10:

"Is that a space ship on your shirt flyin over Kentucky?" - Old red neck guy sitting with his friends

"Yes" - Mar10

"Do you believe in spaceships?" - Another old red neck guy in the shop

"Yeah"- Me

"Do you believe in ALIENS?" - Red neck behind the counter

"Well I think we'd be foolish to believe that there is not other intelligent life in the universe" - Me

"Hell SON what makes you THINK there is intelligent life on earth? After all we have a Muslim as a President"- Same Red neck behind the counter.

"Let's go get the stuff out of the car..." - Mar10

"Yeah good idea" - Me

Last edited by Mark Yungblut; 05-28-2012 at 02:07 PM.
Old 05-28-2012, 02:13 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

"Man, the old Pollyscale Flat paint is so good it takes the shine out of water....." (Onezero to Neb)

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 05-28-2012, 05:09 PM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
"I got bit on the dick the other day, but I'm still ready when you are baby." (G-man to Trekmanscott)

I said that?!

I don't remember it, but..its quite ironic...Maybe i did say it...
BaH...going to let the rest of the hangover wear off before i think bout this one more.

George

And you can follow Catalyst Creations on face book:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catalyst-Creations/345458355475644
Old 05-28-2012, 05:24 PM
It's gonna get real now.

Yeah, you said it..... You were talking about a big tick on your dick. !!!
Old 05-28-2012, 06:36 PM
SPACESHIP!

Blappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
Yeah, you said it..... You were talking about a big tick on your dick. !!!