Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 05-30-2012, 07:34 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default The Wonderfest Loot Thread

Okay, what did you get this year?

Me:

Several military kits from Eric (including 3 Catalinas, 2 Mustangs, and a 109)
1/32 Matchbox Dauntless (Going to make a GREAT Retro Build )

1/24th Spinner with PE. (they were sold out of light kits)
1/32nd TIE Interceptor
~1/6 resin female ass
Old 05-30-2012, 07:42 AM
Ridged For Her Pleasure

The Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Wonderfest Loot Thread

I'd like to see a pic of the 1/6 ass and it had better not be some kind of pack animal either.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:53 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mad Klingon View Post
I'd like to see a pic of the 1/6 ass and it had better not be some kind of pack animal either.
Old 05-30-2012, 08:10 AM
Ridged For Her Pleasure

The Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mad Klingon has a reputation beyond repute

AWESOME! I love my wife. I love my wife's ass! That would be a prefect ass-loving kind of gift!
Old 05-30-2012, 08:47 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

I bought far less than in previous years. It's a combination of having less disposable cash and also being more selective, realizing I already have more kits than I can ever build. I bought:

Delta Quadrant 1000 D5
Delta Quadrant 1000 early BoP
Delta Quadrant 1000 D-18 Gull
Moebius Ironman Mk VI
Probert Designs Klingon Fighter
An airbrush instructional DVD
Old 05-30-2012, 08:57 AM
Don't drink the resin!

dasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond repute

I got: a HUGE Lady Death figure, a big Wonder Woman, a big nekkid chick called Eve, a couple of those butts, a Radiant from Jimi, a bed with two chicks munching each other from Herr Flintstone, a tiny robot from Kenny, a bunch of dirt cheap wood bases, a Moya Transport pod, a KCR hat, a WF hat, a ant/humanoid thing bust, and I won a bust and figure in the nekkid resin attack. Also won a 1/144 Gundam kit for Best Gundam.

So I basically bought a buncha resin poon. Wasn't much there, but what was there was all nicely sculpted. Can't wait to get on that Lady Death figure I bought, she's huge and sexy!

Oh yeah, my loving wife bought me an M1 Garand on the way up. Purdiest gun I own!
Erin
<*>

Last edited by dasphule; 05-30-2012 at 08:59 AM.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:00 AM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasphule View Post
. Can't wait to get on that Lady Death figure I bought, she's huge and sexy!
<*>

I quite literally DREAMED about that figure last night. Gorgeous, even in kit form!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasphule View Post
. Oh yeah, my loving wife bought me an M1 Garand on the way up. Purdiest gun I own!
Erin
<*>

What a fucking awesome M1 that is

Last edited by The Cat; 05-30-2012 at 09:01 AM.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:09 AM
Fear is the Mind Killer.

Padawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati God

Nu Cylon Raider.
1/7th Neytiri kit (which is going to need a lot of love).

It was a light year for kits.

P@T

My model club: www.fpkclub.com

"Pat is more like a good explosion. First, you wonder what the hell happened. Then, you realize what it was. Then, you often find yourself wishing it would happen again, depending on the target." LDB
Old 05-30-2012, 09:19 AM
Don't drink the resin!

dasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond repute

The smirk on her face is what captivated me, Cat. She's got such a dirty, gonna fuck you up look about her, I had to have her, even at $175! I'm pretty sure that's the most I've ever spent on a figure.

Erin
<*>
Old 05-30-2012, 09:20 AM

Qrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of light

I got one of Jimi's death star Trench kits.
Dejah Thoris by Critical mass studios
Dejah Thoris by Mike Petryszak
Wild Bill Kelso bust my Jimmy Flinstone
Iron man by Moebius w/ photo etch from Culttv man.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:33 AM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light

LEts see.
Mensa Boy Tie,
Tie Interceptor ( yet to be delivered)
Timeslip TOS galactica
Timeslip Nu base star
My copies of the Timeslip Bulk Freighter, and Olympic Carrier.
Signed copies of all of Chu's posters and his book.
Signed print form John Eaves.
some scrap resin from ed,
My copies of the 2500 JJ Prise for mastering that one.
Dragonslayer Kit,
537 scale shuttlebay for a build I've been dragging my feet on for someone,
24 scale A wing,
Enterprise D decal's from Acreation.
Large Ego boost from Erin!
Got to fondle some kits I'd never seen in person before that i mastered,
JPG Blockade runner
and Trench run, though thats more of a deal closer then a purchase.
I feel like I'm forgetting something still.

George

And you can follow Catalyst Creations on face book:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catalyst-Creations/345458355475644
Old 05-30-2012, 10:49 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Giant-ass SSD from George.

Signed Poster from Eric Chu.

One other kit I'm going to buy when I figure out if I'm gainfully employed.

Eric.

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 05-30-2012, 11:36 AM
Lurker

Trekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant future

Alliance Cylon Basestar in scale with the Moebius Galactica
Delta Quadrant 1000 D5
Delta Quadrant 1000 early BoP
Delta Quadrant 1000 D-18 Gull
Gizmotron 1000 heavy destroyer
Federation Models Klingon D-10 that I mastered
ACreation decals for Enterprise D
ACreation engine parts for the Moebius Cylon Raider
JT Graphics correction parts of the K'T'inga
JT Graphics Decals for the Moebius Vipers
JT Graphics resin base for the Moebius Raider
AMT Romulan Warbird
1/350 Radiant 7
John Eaves signed print
and the Revell X-35 landspeeder for my son
Old 05-30-2012, 11:53 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekmanscott View Post
Alliance Cylon Basestar in scale with the Moebius Galactica
I don't remember seeing this. How much and who was selling it?
Old 05-30-2012, 03:13 PM

robiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to behold

I went with several kits in mind that I wanted to get.

Mensaboy Tie Fighter
Pegasus Vermithrax
Fujimi Bladerunner Spinner
I also got
a box of resin miss cast parts for messing around with.
3D printed Orion
Several autographs

Not a lot, but I got what I went for, so I'm happy.

Also met Modelnuts and several others from here and other forums.