Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 05-30-2012, 04:20 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: The Wonderfest Loot Thread

Not much for me this year. Wasn't much that piqued my eye.

Picked up two 1/2500 JJ-Prises, the "For a Few Dollars More" print from Eric Chu and some John Eaves prints.

Oh, I also picked up a bad rash from The Cat. Fucker kept rubbing his balls against my lower leg and purring all weekend long.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 05-30-2012, 04:53 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post
Oh, I also picked up a bad rash from The Cat. Fucker kept rubbing his balls against my lower leg and purring all weekend long.
Jeeeeze----and ya just got over that other leg thing....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 05-30-2012, 05:05 PM

Distancegrabber is a jewel in the roughDistancegrabber is a jewel in the roughDistancegrabber is a jewel in the roughDistancegrabber is a jewel in the roughDistancegrabber is a jewel in the roughDistancegrabber is a jewel in the roughDistancegrabber is a jewel in the rough

I did not attend, but scored none the less this month.

1 Eagle Transporter 1/72
1 Eagle Transporter 1/72 nuclear waste
1 Eagle one Mattel 3 foot toy, going to make it into a kit.
2 MPC C3PO kits
2 MPC R2D2 kits
2 Galileo shuttle TOS kits
1 Flying sub kit, the huge one
1 1/48 Y-wing
2 old MPC X wings

Last edited by Distancegrabber; 05-30-2012 at 05:06 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 05:10 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Dude, you had all those scabs and scar tissue from that previous ailment, and it felt GOOOD.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:01 PM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Better then a swollen cock because some damn tick decided to get freaky.
George

And you can follow Catalyst Creations on face book:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catalyst-Creations/345458355475644
Old 06-02-2012, 05:57 PM
SPACESHIP!

Blappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by robiwon View Post
3D printed Orion
As in the 2001 space plane? How big is it? Where did you get it and how much did you pay for it?

Can you post a picture?
Old 06-02-2012, 06:07 PM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blappy View Post
As in the 2001 space plane? How big is it? Where did you get it and how much did you pay for it?

Can you post a picture?
From Ed
1.75" long 5$ a pop...
Ask me how i know all of this?

I'd get you a picture, But i don't know if my camera will focus in on it unpainted.

George

Old 06-02-2012, 08:31 PM

robiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blappy View Post

Can you post a picture?
Got it from Modelnutz at Wonderfest. George, you mastered this right?

Old 06-02-2012, 11:03 PM

Yes. I did.
Among many other kits sold at wonderfest.

George

Old 06-03-2012, 04:45 AM

robiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to behold

George, do you know what the scale is on this?

Oh, and guess what? Tammie just bought me a brand new modeling desk and chair last night! We go and pick it up tomorrow. Aint your other wife sweet?
Old 06-03-2012, 06:44 AM
SPACESHIP!

Blappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by robiwon View Post
Got it from Modelnutz at Wonderfest. George, you mastered this right?

Awww..... So cute!
Old 06-03-2012, 10:45 AM

here the hell is my modeling desk?!..
And yes, i loves my 2nd wifey.

I honestly cannot remember what scale its supposed to be, I did that thing months ago, and no longer have that information in my note pad. Page is long gone by now.
And, TBH i'm too lazy to do the math ojn it for you LoL!

George

Old 06-03-2012, 10:56 AM

It is cute, isn't it?

Come on George, too lazy to do the math? Are you kidding me? You constantly have numbers and equations running thru your head, 24/7! Get off you ass and figure it out! We all want to know!!!!!!

Last edited by robiwon; 06-03-2012 at 10:57 AM.
Old 06-03-2012, 12:19 PM

right around 1400 scale.

George

Old 06-03-2012, 03:17 PM

I love you George!