Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Figures

Figures Finished figure models

Old 03-26-2013, 07:39 AM

cosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nina Darkness on Quasimodo Bike

very nice painted indeed. The paintjob is incredible, congratz!
Old 08-11-2014, 06:13 PM

silveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to beholdsilveroxide is a splendid one to behold

The art work of this project is overwhelming. It is so beautiful that you are drawn into the art work finally and miss the obvious, I blinked and saw something else that attracted my attention, Handlebars, how does she steer that machine.?
Old 11-18-2014, 10:19 PM

sivousplay is a jewel in the roughsivousplay is a jewel in the roughsivousplay is a jewel in the roughsivousplay is a jewel in the roughsivousplay is a jewel in the roughsivousplay is a jewel in the roughsivousplay is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by silveroxide View Post
The art work of this project is overwhelming. It is so beautiful that you are drawn into the art work finally and miss the obvious, I blinked and saw something else that attracted my attention, Handlebars, how does she steer that machine.?
Thank you for your kind words and your very fair question. The answer resides in the title ... Quasimodo bike ... to ride the bike, you must be "hunch-backed". The handlebars are near the front wheel ... the rider would be mostly parallel to the ground except where there back would stick up by lying over the manifold (sorry, I'm not a engines guy I may be using the wrong word here).

I hope that helps.

jim