Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 02-13-2013, 07:24 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Wonderfest 2013 Roll Call

So guys, who's going, what do you plan to do, and what do you hope to score?

Sound off!

The Cat
Neb + Staypuft

Last edited by The Cat; 02-13-2013 at 09:17 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:55 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Wonderfest 2013 Roll Call

Marci and I will be there.

Not looking to score much. (money saving mode )

As far as what I'LL be doing, that's a secret for now....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 02-13-2013, 10:34 PM
Fear is the Mind Killer.

Padawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati God

I'm there. Mobius Pegasus, maybe another figure. Just here to drink mostly.

P@T

My model club: www.fpkclub.com

"Pat is more like a good explosion. First, you wonder what the hell happened. Then, you realize what it was. Then, you often find yourself wishing it would happen again, depending on the target." LDB
Old 02-13-2013, 10:36 PM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light

I'll be there, Barring My next two kits don't kill me monetarily. Not sure what i plan to do other then Shake hands and hang out with you guys.

George

And you can follow Catalyst Creations on face book:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catalyst-Creations/345458355475644
Old 02-13-2013, 10:41 PM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

I'm in. Hoping I can afford to score a GREX airbrush. As much as I like my Iwata, it KILLS MY HAND! Barring that, maybe a Pegasus, and some lighting stuff. I want to build my Martian War Machine, and need to light it.

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:01 AM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light

...LDB....can you bring your avatar with you please?!?!?!
That thing deserves a special place in my now defunct Tits thread.
George

And you can follow Catalyst Creations on face book:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catalyst-Creations/345458355475644
Old 02-14-2013, 05:15 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

I'll be there.

I have no idea if I'll buy anything....TBH the Trek pickings have been slim the last few years. Which is good for my wallet I suppose.

I have a couple of potential surprise entries I hope to have ready. We'll see. I've got a lot of stuff going on between now and WF.

As for new stuff I'm only going to have the 1/677 Equinox kits ready to release. I should have about eight or nine NEW masters ready to show off though. That's in addition to the dozen or so new masters I've already sent out for casting. Some others are ready to print now and I'm just waiting for the rest to be ready so I can get them all run at once. I also have my eye on picking up a couple of other finished masters from Gizmotron including a Klingon L-9 Sabre and a Romulan Snipe.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Last edited by lakespeed; 02-14-2013 at 05:17 AM.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:39 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

I'll be there.

Probably won't have anything for the contest this year.

What am I looking to get? Moebius Pegasus, and anything new Lakie has out in 1/1000. Definitely need a Bonaventure.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:55 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by zysurge View Post
and anything new Lakie has out in 1/1000. Definitely need a Bonaventure.
I won't have anything ready in 1/1000 but I should have four new 1/1000 masters with me.

I'll put a Bonnie aside here for you when you come over.....unless you want one sooner. Should have restocks in soon but they've sold quickly so I want to make sure you get one.

His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 02-14-2013, 08:40 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

Ok, thanks. No need for it any sooner. It's not as if I'm lacking for kits to build!
Old 02-15-2013, 10:41 AM
A threat to all you hold dear

Location: Directly above the center of the Earth. ( Leander, TX.)
Dr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Yo has a reputation beyond repute

Not this year. Aim to try saving up for 2014, though.
Old 02-15-2013, 12:34 PM
Dweeb in residence

rpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant future

Fingers crossed. Toes, too.
Old 02-15-2013, 01:11 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpauly View Post

You damn well better be there!
Old 02-15-2013, 06:52 PM
Oh my!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpauly View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
You damn well better be there!
Fuck yeah!

His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 02-15-2013, 07:06 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Get Dave and Bob in a flight sim and we won't see 'em all weekend!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!