Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Figures

Figures Figure WIPs

Old 04-09-2013, 11:07 AM

lord kettner is just really nicelord kettner is just really nicelord kettner is just really nicelord kettner is just really nicelord kettner is just really nicelord kettner is just really nicelord kettner is just really nicelord kettner is just really nice
Default 1/6 Crossbow

Accurate 1/6 scale replica of a Stryker Strykezone 380 as used in Season 3 of the hit show The Walking Dead by character Daryl Dixon. This was scratchbuilt from a dense carving block with some parts constructed in styrene. Your best defence in a zombie apocolypse! All comments please!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 068.jpg (1.20 MB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 067.jpg (1.26 MB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 066.jpg (1.18 MB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 065.jpg (1.14 MB, 15 views)
Old 04-09-2013, 11:10 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: 1/6 Crossbow

Just how the hell do you expect us to comment on something THAT FLAGRANTLY COOL?????

Again:
Old 04-09-2013, 11:31 AM

lord kettner is just really nicelord kettner is just really nicelord kettner is just really nicelord kettner is just really nicelord kettner is just really nicelord kettner is just really nicelord kettner is just really nicelord kettner is just really nice

I'm assuming that's a compliment?! Thanks!! I'm glad you like it
Old 04-09-2013, 11:38 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord kettner View Post
I'm assuming that's a compliment?! Thanks!! I'm glad you like it
Yes! LOL!

I've always had the opinion that the COOLEST models are those of subjects that you'd never really expect to be modeled. A 1/6 crossbow sorta fits that description.

Of course, it begs for a 1/6 Darryl to be sculpted!
Old 04-09-2013, 11:53 AM

The figure was made by a friend of mine, he did all the painting and the clothes. The other photos show a little in progress of the bow on it's path to completion. I find that as well, the pieces that get my attention are those you wouldn't normally pick to build or even attempt!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 002.jpg (1.39 MB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 003.jpg (1.42 MB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (1.31 MB, 8 views)
Old 04-09-2013, 11:54 AM

A few pics of the molds as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 002.jpg (1.39 MB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 004.jpg (1.21 MB, 16 views)
Old 08-20-2013, 11:26 AM

bar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond repute

Did you use the Sideshow Zartan Bow as a base?
Come gather round people, wherever you roam, and admit that the waters around you have grown, and accept it that soon you'll be drenched to the bone. If your time to you is worth saving, then you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone, cause the times they are a changin'
e-mail(And msn Messenger): vipermark7@googlemail.com
Old 08-23-2013, 01:27 PM

toonarmy is just really nicetoonarmy is just really nicetoonarmy is just really nicetoonarmy is just really nicetoonarmy is just really nicetoonarmy is just really nicetoonarmy is just really nicetoonarmy is just really nice

As your molding this,am I to assume that a kit is in the offing? I'll be buying a Dyrl kit soon and not sure if it comes with a bow.(not as cool as that anyway)