Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 04-23-2014, 04:23 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default WONDERFEST 2014 ROLL CALL

Just over a month, guys! WOOHOO!

Who's going?
Old 04-23-2014, 07:38 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: WONDERFEST 2014 ROLL CALL

George and Marci.

Whether I have a model in tow remains to be seen----buried alive at work.

And..... there's not a nanometer of this kit that doesn't need to be redone.

Meh----it's more important to see you all!!!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 04-23-2014, 07:58 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

No matter where you go, there ya are....

(Yes)

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 04-24-2014, 02:19 AM

robiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to beholdrobiwon is a splendid one to behold

I'll be there Sat and Sun. Hopefully with my 3 foot Galactica in tow. If it isn't done, I may just bring it anyways. Don't they have a table for unfinshed projects?
Old 04-24-2014, 04:52 AM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

I will be there. No kits in tow, unless I somehow get my mojo back, and get the Spindrift finished. Or, I might enter my Revell Tydirium, which came out fairly well. But, dammit, I will be there to see you lot!

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 04-24-2014, 05:28 AM

cireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of light

Looking forward to catching up with everyone and then there is the 25th anniverasry WF.
Old 04-24-2014, 05:29 AM
Void where permitted

modelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of All

Wouldn't miss it for the world !
Best party in town !

Also, I've heard that Al Wong will be there this year.
Old 04-24-2014, 05:37 AM
Dweeb in residence

rpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant futurerpauly has a brilliant future

In spirit...
Old 04-24-2014, 05:39 AM
More dangerous than I look!

zysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati Godzysurge Resin Illuminati God

I'll be there, but like others, am unsure about having a model to bring.
Old 04-24-2014, 05:40 AM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light

I'll be there, unfortunately no new products this year..Maybe a few prototypes to show off though if i get lucky.

George

And you can follow Catalyst Creations on face book:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catalyst-Creations/345458355475644
Old 04-24-2014, 05:48 AM
Den Mother

Mark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be there with a few things to enter...
Old 04-24-2014, 06:17 AM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

Just a few, Mark? You seem to be pretty productive!

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 04-25-2014, 12:39 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Roger, that.

Will have two new kits ready to sell and some new (old) masters to show off.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 04-25-2014, 07:34 AM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

I plan to bring a few show & tell items, plus have a couple of Karma Bombs I owe some folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpauly View Post
In spirit...
We'll pour one out for you and jagdson, Bob.

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 04-25-2014, 10:02 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

One of these years. But not this one.

Mike