Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Military

Military Military WIPs

Old 09-26-2014, 06:18 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: 1/32 B-17G

I have some of their 1/200 brass barrels. Excellent stuff!

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 09-27-2014, 07:41 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post
I have some of their 1/200 brass barrels. Excellent stuff!

They are beautiful. I have a few in 1/350th for various the Brooklyn

Old 09-28-2014, 01:24 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Check out the fit of the bulkhead to the fuselage halves and top piece:

Old 09-28-2014, 07:24 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 09-29-2014, 10:57 AM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Damn that looks fantastic!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg WeirdBoner.JPG (50.9 KB, 103 views)

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 10-01-2014, 01:04 PM
It's gonna get real now.

It's a-fixin' to get real!

Big Ed Set 1 plus Brassin MG's plus Master barrels. That's all I need....to complete the fuselage.

Wing treatments - Eduard Exterior and Undercarriage sets, plus Wheels and Engines can wait a while. In fact, Engines and Wheels can wait for a LONG time because they can be applied even after the rest of the plane is finished. Just glue 'em straight on.

(this kind of sucks because they are the parts I'm most looking forward to using!)

Last edited by The Cat; 10-01-2014 at 01:07 PM.
Old 10-01-2014, 03:03 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Oh maaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 10-01-2014, 03:52 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Now she's got a gun!

Katy's gotta gun!

Katy's gotta gun!

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 10-02-2014, 12:18 AM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

The dog days just begun...
Everybody is on the run...

I.

Will.

Be.

In.

My.

BUNK!!!

Now you got me wanting to build something with some of that Eduard goodness!

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 10-02-2014, 05:24 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

You gotta love the Eduard prepainted brass. However they came up with that idea and put into practice was a pure genius move.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 10-11-2014, 12:53 AM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

Dave, if you don't already read it, check out Meng Air Modeller magazine, this month. There is a diorama I think you will REALLY enjoy, as well as an ongoing build article on the HK B-17 that has a LOT of good info in it. This month's article is the 6th in a series, so if you find it helpful...well, for those back issues, there's always Evilbay.

Old 10-11-2014, 06:47 AM
My ass is itchy...

What Beav said---it's a great issue!

Old 10-11-2014, 01:53 PM

This was the first issue of Meng Air Modeller I've ever seen. When I get back to Texas, I will have to subscribe. It's a good magazine, and not full of ads!

Old 11-22-2014, 07:24 AM
"Spock, pull my finger"

Starfighter Jock will become famous soon enoughStarfighter Jock will become famous soon enough

Looking good!, I have been following David Parker's HK Models B-17 build in AIR Modeller, and it is a truly awesome kit. I have been restraining myself from picking up the kit as HK Models is suppose to release it in the E & F versions sometime next year. As the B-17F with it's sleek nose lines has always been my favorite, hopefully soon I can add it to my build list. Look forward to seeing the progress on this kit!
Old 11-22-2014, 09:17 PM
BOING BOING BOING

allthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond reputeallthumbs has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...Baddass.
Forgot to congratulate you on this acquisition. Nice!