Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 03-22-2016, 05:36 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God
Default SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: WF 2016 Space Model Challenge!

Good evening !
We are very pleased this year to announce the Wonderfest 2016 Space Model Challenge!

https://www.facebook.com/21158500891...type=3&theater

While the typical contest rules apply, keep in mind we will be looking for "WOW" factor. Something to really knock our socks off!

This is something that's been asked for year after year, and the powers-that-be with Wonderfest were kind enough to step up and sponsor these awards.

Let's not let them down.

There will be a posting to the Wonderfest site soon.

Get on it folks! Here's a chance to prove to Dave Hodge and the fellas we are serious about growing this show. It's for this year "only", but--- kick some ass and make a hell of a showing and I think he could be swayed...

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!

Last edited by Neb; 03-22-2016 at 05:37 PM.
Old 03-22-2016, 05:38 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: WF 2016 Space Model Challenge!

BOOYAHHH!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2016, 06:02 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

My thoughts EXACTLY!!!!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 03-22-2016, 08:19 PM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of

I am serious fella when it comes to socks.
Old 03-23-2016, 04:08 AM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralBuck View Post
I am serious fella when it comes to socks.