Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Resin Illuminati's Hall of Fame

Resin Illuminati's Hall of Fame Builds in this section are at least three years old and have been recognized by RI members as being especially noteworthy.

Old 03-29-2008, 03:45 AM

bar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond repute

It's not stupid at all.
The kit is not quite released yet. When it IS released, it will be here.
It should be any day now, to be honest.
I will post here when it gets released, in any case.
And the Daedalus is about 21cm long without the nose antenna.
It's about 3/5ths the size of the Sovereign Class Enterprise.
My Daedalus build gallery is here(All the build pics are there. Just start at the bottom and work upwards).
Any more questions, feel free to ask.
Bar.
Come gather round people, wherever you roam, and admit that the waters around you have grown, and accept it that soon you'll be drenched to the bone. If your time to you is worth saving, then you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone, cause the times they are a changin'
e-mail(And msn Messenger): vipermark7@googlemail.com
Old 03-29-2008, 04:28 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God
Thumbs up

Thanks Bar! I was using ".com" and it's ".biz"

I think I'm going to have to purchase this beauty and to let you know I'm standing bye for the ringed jedi starfighter too! I'm going to go and bump that bad boy right now!
Old 03-29-2008, 05:41 AM

bar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond reputebar has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.
And i have replied.
Bar.
Come gather round people, wherever you roam, and admit that the waters around you have grown, and accept it that soon you'll be drenched to the bone. If your time to you is worth saving, then you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone, cause the times they are a changin'
Old 03-30-2008, 09:58 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Thanks Bar! I was using ".com" and it's ".biz"

I think I'm going to have to purchase this beauty and to let you know I'm standing bye for the ringed jedi starfighter too! I'm going to go and bump that bad boy right now!
Oh yes Barry, that ringed starfighter please count me in too!

B
Old 04-11-2008, 03:08 PM

Hey guys!
I managed to snag Bruce Woloshyn whilst i was in Vancouver recently, and i gifted the model to him!
Here we are at the handover:

Old 04-11-2008, 03:37 PM
STOO-PID FLANDERS!!

Freddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud ofFreddog has much to be proud of

Bruce is a tall son of a gun, ain't he?

Looking at how you guys are gripping the case, it kinda looks like Bruce is trying to take it away from you and you're like "No, I can't bear to let it go. Never!"

I'm guessing he was pretty impressed with your build.
Old 04-11-2008, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidmarks_Diecast View Post
Bruce is a tall son of a gun, ain't he?

Looking at how you guys are gripping the case, it kinda looks like Bruce is trying to take it away from you and you're like "No, I can't bear to let it go. Never!"

I'm guessing he was pretty impressed with your build.

I was totally ok with letting it go!
I met bruce on the wednesday night previously, and let him know i was going to give him it on the sunday.
I just needed to hang onto it in the meantime(I had a small rectangle of 40 thou sheet styrene which i was having the stars sign for me, and i wanted them to know it was meant to be a base for a second build of the D).
everyone loved the Daedalus(And N. John Smith, jokingly asked me if i wanted a job on the show!).
I even got a pic of the Odyssey on the captains chair of the Daedalus bridge set!
Old 04-11-2008, 07:13 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by bar View Post
(And N. John Smith, jokingly asked me if i wanted a job on the show!).
You sure he was joking!! Dudes shouldn't make jokes like that . (Any Amanda shots?? You got a snap of the signed base?
Old 04-12-2008, 01:07 AM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

Barry, that's just grand! How many of us can say we've taken our projects to the very sets that inspired them? Fantastic....
Old 04-12-2008, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out Of Time View Post
Barry, that's just grand! How many of us can say we've taken our projects to the very sets that inspired them? Fantastic....
Thanks!
It was just a crazy idea i had!
I had a great chat with Chuck Campbell("Chuck-nician" from SG:Atlantis). He saw my model, and said to me: "Where the hell is the bridge on this thing? I'd really like to know where i am supposed to be sitting...."
I pointed out(With a toothpick), exactly where the Bridge and auxilliary control rooms are.
It was quite a funny exchange.
Bar.
Old 04-12-2008, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
Congrats Bar! It couldn't have happened for a nicer Gent.
Make sure you post pics of the new build with the signed placard!
Well i don't actually have another copy of the kit yet...
And Martin Gero said he'd like one too...(So that will be the next one i make).
Bar.
Old 04-12-2008, 11:14 AM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by bar View Post
Thanks!
It was just a crazy idea i had!
I had a great chat with Chuck Campbell("Chuck-nician" from SG:Atlantis). He saw my model, and said to me: "Where the hell is the bridge on this thing? I'd really like to know where i am supposed to be sitting...."
I pointed out(With a toothpick), exactly where the Bridge and auxilliary control rooms are.
It was quite a funny exchange.
Bar.
Yeah I bet!

You know.... if I had been able to visit the sets, you know I'd have been trying to dial P3X-989 or some damn thing like that...

Actually... for me to visit the sets wouldn't be that difficult. Vancouver is just past the opposite side of the state that I'm at... I'm not that far away at all. heh heh....
Old 04-12-2008, 12:15 PM

Yeah, but they only do a set tour once a year...
We did TWO set tours this year, but we are looking into doing all four next year.
It's only $1200 for all four...
Hubba hubba...
Bar.
Old 04-12-2008, 12:53 PM
Kneel Hoomans! Mwaahaa!

Apophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati God

Hey Bar! Glad you made it back in one piece! I am also glad you had fun too!
Old 04-12-2008, 10:09 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

Barry! You absolutely MUST show some of the photos of your trip that you took! PLEEEAAASSE?!!!!

DUUUUUUUUUDE!!!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox