Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 05-21-2010, 07:39 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: the Wonderfest Loot Thread

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:30 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Was there no controversies this year? No Bling? no Cold Rolled Steal?
Old 05-25-2010, 06:03 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Bling: Yeah. The Romulan Bling of Prey and the Blingoprise-E were entered in the contest and I'm sure they caused their fair share of interesting comments

No cold-rolled play-doh though. Not much of a disappointment there, especially after last year.

No, this year, there were no controversies that I know of - just hellraising and modeling mayhem
Old 05-25-2010, 05:10 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Except for Mech wanting to throw some stupid bitch off the balcony....

And verbally stating so with her Dad standing within earshot right outside the balcony door.

I was so proud of him.....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 05-25-2010, 06:34 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Does vomiting count as controversy...?

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 05-25-2010, 06:43 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffworks View Post
Does vomiting count as controversy...?
Only if it was pea green, and your head was rotating 360....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 05-25-2010, 08:25 PM

thunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati God

This was my 3rd year at WF. I kept hearing that Mr Cold Rolled was there but never saw him. Spotted someone I thought might be him, but wasn't sure.
Sort of a short, balding, 'biker' type with a skinny goatee and an apparent 'wench of the day' hanging near him.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:56 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbearr View Post
This was my 3rd year at WF. I kept hearing that Mr Cold Rolled was there but never saw him. Spotted someone I thought might be him, but wasn't sure.
Sort of a short, balding, 'biker' type with a skinny goatee and an apparent 'wench of the day' hanging near him.
haha. Is that like the "Wench du jour"?
Old 05-26-2010, 04:01 PM

thunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati Godthunderbearr Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
haha. Is that like the "Wench du jour"?
Probably. The question is, tho, is the short angry looking bandanna wearing biker wannabe with the skinny goatee KTM?
Old 05-26-2010, 04:48 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

KTM's reputation definitely precedes him.... I'm thinking if that was really him, word would have spread fast.