Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > Costumes and Props

Costumes and Props Costumes, Prosthetics, Props, and Makeup

Old 01-04-2014, 09:45 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Star Trek TOS Uniform Pants from Murraymousie

eBay seller MurrayMousie has done it again!

I needed pants to go with the uniform shirt I got from her a little while back.

She makes two kinds, an elastic-waist pull-on type, and a zip-fly pair with a snap and two hidden pockets. The latter costs $25 more.

I did a LOT of digging around on the interwebs about the subject, did a lot of reading on the st1701st forum. I found out that Ms Mann does a 1701st upgrade, consisting of an extra snap at the waist and a brass rather than plastic fly zipper.

During the ordering process I asked her about this, it costs ~ $20 more, so I decided to go that route because I wanted these pants to be as durable as possible.

She also offers to sew Velcro onto the outside of the pants at no extra charge, so I had her do that too.

The fit is perfect. She makes her items exactly to whatever measurements you give her.

Fabric is of high quality. Stitching is professional-looking. The flanged cuff at the bottom is even lined with satin! Also, check out the tag she sews in the waistband

Once again, I am 100% impressed, and over this year I intend to get Red and Blue velour shirts, and even a 1st Pilot gold jersey.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG3660.jpg (74.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG3661.jpg (145.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG3662.jpg (80.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG3663.jpg (77.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG3664.jpg (128.9 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG3665.jpg (135.7 KB, 13 views)
Old 01-05-2014, 01:45 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Star Trek TOS Uniform Pants from Murraymousie

Nice! Are we going to have to call you Captain at WF this year while looking all spiffy in your command uniform?

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 01-05-2014, 06:08 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Star Trek TOS Uniform Pants from Murraymousie

You mean you don't already ?!?

Thanks man