Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Vendors > Useful links.

Useful links. List links to tools, materials, kits and supplies that we commonly look for. Try to post links to sites that you have used and leave comments about your overall experience with the site you link.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2012, 02:53 PM
Pissin 'em off since :1999

Eagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati GodEagle-1 Resin Illuminati God
Default Sheet Styrene

http://www.estreetplastics.com/

I just ordered from these guys about 4 days before Hurricane Issac was expected to pass right over me. I received my order two days after the Hurricane and didn't even have power returned to my area yet!

I suppose the thanks to that should go to FedEx who delivered it, but as far as the plastics order, they were VERY reasonable with both product cost and shipping charges.

There IS one other place that I found that was even cheaper for BOTH the materials and shipping, but I had already placed my order with estreetplastics when I found them.

I CAN NOT RECCOMEND THESE GUYS PERSONALLY, but here is the link if someone wants it.

http://208.78.194.94/?cat=all

I WILL try them when I need more styrene. Their site is very weird and I planned to actually call them on the phone to find out more about them before trusting that site.

Rob.